3. Sweetheart

Charlie's P.O.V.

The bell rang and I was immediately up and ready to get out of here. Too many people. actually, I've just been stuck sitting at the front of the class for my last period but still, it's because of the people.

Oh god where's the exit to this damn place. I rush out of the class and in the direction the rest of the crowd seems to go. Finally I see the glass doors and get outside.

FRESH AIR THANK GOD.

Just as the happiness begins to spread in me, it's killed by Aiden and his stupid black Motercycle he's leaning against. He's rested against it with a leather jacket on and a cigarette in his hand. He's got on a gray t-shirt and dark jeans. His aviators make him look gorgeous. His hair, oh god his hair it's just so perfect and his body-

Wtf?! No stop thinking that stuff!

I make my wait towards him, scowling.

"Don't look so depressed, Sweetheart." He smirks taking a puff of his cigarette before putting it out.

"Don't call me sweetheart." I growl in response.

"I think I'll call you what I wish, Sweetheart." He never looses his cocky smirk as he gets on the bike.

"Asshole." I roll my eyes.

"You know you love me. Now grab the helmet and get on." He waits for me to do as he says.

So he has three moods, semi sweet, straight dick, and cocky asshole. Any other surpising twists I should know about? God the bipolar attitude thing must run in all 'bad boys'.

I do as he told me to and swung my leg over the bike. I can't believe I'm doing this. I hate motercycles.

"Hold onto me, Sweetheart." I can almost hear the smirk as he grabs my hands, placing them on his toned chest. His abs tho. HIS ABS. They're rock solid and god it's hot.

STOP THINKING LIKE THAT CHARLIE!

Sorry he's just really hot.

NO JUST STOP!

But...

NO!

Ugh my mind sucks sometimes.

The bike begins to pull away, scaring me so I tighten my grip on Aiden. He seems to notice so he stops the bike.

"Scared?" He says, laughing slightly and looking at me.

"Honestly, yes quite a lot." I think he sees the panicked look in my eye because he puts his hand over mine gently, moving his thumb across my skin.

"It's okay, I promise everything's gonna be fine.  Hold onto me and you'll be safe. Just lean with my on turns and if you have to hold on really tight to me out of fear, go ahead. I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you." Okay so add sweet to the list. Sweet, semi sweet, straight dick, and cocky asshole.

"But..." I'm still terrified.

"It's okay, you can trust me. You're safe. Ready?" His voice is soft and gentle. Wow this guy is weird as fuck.