7. I'm not opposed to whips

Charlie's P.O.V.

We finished our ice cream and moved onto stores again. Victoria's Secret to be exact.

"Ewwwwww." Sam makes a disgusted face at some lingerie.

"You'll learn to love it." Aiden smirks.

I cringe. "Didn't want to picture that..."

"Why not? I mean you don't have to focus on the girl involved, you could focus more on this." He gestures to himself, smirking.

"God that's gross." He makes a fake hurt look.

"You know words do sting, Sweetheart." He puts a hand over his heart.

"So do whips, and that's what I pictured and I DID NOT want to see that."

"I'm not opposed to whips. We could try it and see how you like it." He winks at me.

"When pigs fly." I roll my eyes. "Can you ever keep it in your pants?"

"Why would I want to when girls swoon over it?" His smirk is practically never ending.

He's been joking around picking out skimpy clothes and saying it suits me well. I just roll my eyes and continue on. But then he picks up a really pretty set of a bra and panties. "How about this?" He's serious this time.

"I love it!" I start digging through them, looking for my size. God my boobs are tiny what even is this... "Be right back."

"Do I not get to give an opinion on it?" He smirks.

"Pervert." I respond, not even looking at him.

They looked fairly decent on me. The pieces were a beautiful lavender color, no sequins or anything but they were lacy. I loved them.

In the end I got them along with another set in white that looked exactly the same.

"Where now?" Sam asks.

"Hot Topic?" Aiden looks to me for an answer.

"Sure." I respond.

We all begin heading to the store, Sam skipping ahead. Aiden turns to me, "You know, you're the first person Sammy really talks to in a while? He doesn't have any friends and usually only talks to me, and even then he doesn't speak much to me," he pauses, "I guess what I'm trying to say is, thank you."

"Thank you for what?" I ask, confused. So what if he's a quiet kid?

"You brought him back to me... He's just about all the family I've got. And he's been gone for so long. You may not understand, but thanks anyway." He looks ahead to see Sam running into an Indian artifacts store. "Come on, we better catch him before he dissapears again."

I follow Aiden into the store. We find Sam wandering around in the back, looking at keychains and jewelry. Aiden smiles, "Whatcha doin, Buddy?" He definitely plays the big brother part fairly well.

"Looking at this." Sam holds out a lovely wolf pendant. It's eyes are white crystals. It's carved from stone and painted. It's not huge but it's not tiny either. The rope it's on is brown cord, small, as if to be a choker.

"It's neat but this isn't where we were meaning to go." Aiden takes it from him, placing it back with the other handmade pieces.

I find myself staring at the wolf. It's gorgeous.

"Charlie." Aiden's staring at me. "Can you even hear me? Charlie?"

"Huh? What?" I stutter, slightly dazed.

"I've been trying to get your attention, come on." Aiden laughs and we all leave the store.

After shopping in a few more places, I have three bags with some clothes and my new skateboard. We leave through the way we came, passing a Dick's Sporting Goods store.