25. You Can Have Me Whenever You Want Me

Date Published: 7 - 22 - 2019

Word Count: 2115

Charlie's P.O.V.

Aiden held a hand out to me and I took it gingerly. I'm not sure if it's the way he's eyeing me or the warmth from his hand, but chills spread across my skin like wildfire.

"Have her back by midnight! No later than that, young man!" Allis joked, cracking a smile at us.

I just shook my head, laughing as well. When I looked back at Aiden, he was walking with a smirk on his face.

I raised an eyebrow, "Care to explain the smirk?"

"You have no idea how difficult it is to keep my hands off of you. I'm just imagining shoving you up against the wall and kissing you right now."

I don't think I'll ever get over the feeling of someone talking about me like that. It's so foreign hearing those words escape his lips, "Why imagine it when you could actually do it?"

"Such confidence, Sweetheart. It suits you well. But don't tempt me. I'm restraining myself a lot right now and I don't want to take it too far," The words had a nervous tone to them.

"Oh, thank you," I blushed as a small smile crept onto my face. I wonder what other scenarios are going through his head if that was restraint. I decide to change the subject, "So where are we going?"

"I figured I'd surprise you. Don't worry, you'll love it," but as a quite afterthought he added, "I hope..."

"As long as I'm with you, I'll love it."

He met my gaze and I got a genuine smile out of him, "You're too perfect, Sweetheart."

I giggle and tug on his hand so we walk a bit faster to the car.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

In the car, my excitement only grows.

"Okay, just give me a hint, pleaseeeee!" I beg.

He rolls his eyes, "Fine, good lord, Baby, you're the most demanding girl I've ever met."

"Oh, shut up, I'm just excited! I've never been on a date before," That statement caused a small expression of shock to appear on his features.

"Really? Never? I guess I'll be taking your date virginity then," he chuckled.

"That was an incredibly weird statement."

"Oh, whatever," he shook his head with a smile, "I know you like cars so your hint is that it takes place in a car."

"Please tell me you didn't plan roadside sex," I joked.

"Watch that innocent mouth, Sweetheart," Aiden's eyes never left the road but I could see some desire there. I felt a bit bad because he knows I'm not ready so I'm pretty much just teasing him, "Guess again."

"Ummm, Go-Karts?"

"Nope."

"Will you even tell me if I get it right?"

He grins, "Nope."

"You're impossible."

"Yup."

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while. I stared out the window at the passing buildings. The vehicle begins to leave town and head into what feels like the middle of nowhere. The streetlights ended a few miles back and the road had turned to a crappy pothole mess.

"Okay, new guess," I said, flatly.

He took a moment to respond, "Hmm?"

"I have a new guess," I stated again.