Sanctuary [Anakin x Reader]

Anakin fluff for Greatly_Weird. I thank you for your request and my apologies for it being so late!

Summary: Anakin and the reader are both Jedi who have secretly disregarded the Code and formed a relationship. However, dangerous missions are always a part of the life of a Jedi, and Anakin is assigned to fight the droid army on Cristophsis. Before he leaves, he and the reader enjoy each other's presence for what could be the last time.

Warnings: Super fluffy. Like super, super fluffy. So much so that it's cheesy fluffy.

Giving you the rank of Jedi Master had been a huge mistake on the Council's part. Still, you could not argue. To explain why they shouldn't have done it would be to bring about your dismissal from the Order. As much as you wanted to be worthy of the title, the unfortunate truth was that you never would be.

You had become attached to Anakin Skywalker. Attached didn't seem to be the word... With your Jedi training, saying the right things was difficult. The phrase "I love you" came easily to Anakin, but you couldn't seem to say it as often as you thought it. You relied on actions, not words, to tell him. You were so grateful that Anakin could understand completely. It was as though he was a part of you, for truthfully, he was a part of you.

But, the fact that you were a Jedi was a part of you, as well, which is why your feelings for Anakin remained a secret. It was lucky that you were good at keeping secrets because Anakin wasn't. You were surprised that he hadn't gone to the Council to pass out wedding invitations.

There were already rumors surrounding Anakin, but none of your fellow Jedi had traced them back to you. You were trusted, and it made you feel terrible. The guilt only grew stronger when Master Yoda asked you to teach the younglings for him. "Go to the Council meeting, I must," he had informed you. "My faith in you is not misplaced."

So it was that you found yourself entering the youngling's training room. They were all already there, and (needless to say) surprised to see you instead of their usual master. "Good day, little ones," you greeted. "Master Yoda could not be with you today. For now, I will be your teacher. I am Master L/N."

The children greeted you, and a moment of uncomfortable silence passed before a student finally spoke up again. "What is the lesson today, Master L/N?"

Your stomach dropped, and for a moment, you considered changing the lesson. These are younglings, you reasoned. They wouldn't be able to sense much. "Today's lesson is reading other's emotions. Now, this is a more advanced lesson. I, myself, didn't learn it until I was a padawan, but Master Yoda assures me that you are all quite ready for this. He has every confidence that you will all do well. So, without further ado, let us begin."

You were halfway into the lesson, and the younglings were showing great skill with the Force. It was great enough to make you nervous. The longer you stayed in the room, the more sure you were that someone was onto you. They're only children, you reassured yourself. It took me months to master--

Your thoughts were interrupted by the oldest youngling, a Togruta girl by the name of Ahsoka Tano. "Master L/N," she began. "I'm beginning to sense something."

You folded your arms over your chest. "Go on," you instructed.

"I sense strong feelings..." she announced, her eyes squinted shut, "...for Master Skywalker. They're coming from you, Master L/N!"

The shocked faces of the other younglings were enough to put you on edge. "That's enough, Ahsoka," you snapped.

Another youngling spoke up. In only a few short hours, this one had proven to be the know-it-all of the class. "We should report you!" he gasped. "Jedis isn't supposed to feel like that!"