Chapter 3: Not-So-Deep Voice

CHAPTER 3: Not-so-deep voice

Sean locked his eyes with mine. I could feel myself run out of air as he got closer and closer. He ran a hand through that perfect brown hair, as he was bitting his lip. At that moment, it felt like the world had stopped spinning. I took the time to memorize every single detail on his face. The unevenly spread freckles at the bottom of his neck, the wide jaw bone, the perfect shade of brown that his eyes resembled. Was this really happening?! No, it wasn't. Because the little bastard walked right past me. The corners of my lips literally fell towards my chin. How could he do this? He was either A) Trying to really hurt me, because hes known how much I like him. B) messing with me, not meaning to hurt me, but knowing that it would bring back those hurtful words, that I wasn't ready to recreat in my brain yet. Or C) Dropping hints, that maybe, there could be a slight possibility, that a year AFTER I made a fool of myself in front of him just to see him break me like a twig, he finally developed a crush on me. 

And thats when I realized that I'm being as stupid as hell. Option C was not an option no matter what parallel universe I could find myself into. He was obviously just trying to shatter me to pieces again. Being the usual asshole, that I, somehow, fell in love with.

Mil picked up on it all, she just looked at me, and with saddness in her eyes, gave me a thumbs up. I smiled a little, and gave her a thumbs up back. She pulled me into a tight hug, and we walked over to the red cups, ready to have the time of our lives. Putting all these stupid boys aside. 

--------

Ok, so call me crazy. But maybe Option C was an option after all. Sean has been dropping hints all night. Hes (purposely) bumped into me a couple times, everytime Tommy and Oliver see us together they go "Ohhhhhh", and we've actually had a bunch of real conversations tonight. I don't know what the hell he wants, because he has made it clear that he doesn't want anything to do with me before. And now the little bastard is just getting me confused. 

Jess came over and set next to me on the cute little love seat in Lisa's living room. I needed to sit down and think for a while, so I left the garage where the DJ was playing the super loud music, and came here. 

"What's wrong, Val?" She asks, with the same look of pitty in her eyes that Mil had when Sean completely dissed me earlier. 

I tried my best to tell her exactly what I was feeling. I'm pretty sure that what she got out of all my mumbling was: I'm confused....(mumble)... I... love? Sean... I think.... But hes made it clear he doesn't like me.... and now he keeps flirting... and I just....(mumble).... I don't know. 

She really convinced me that Sean likes me. She told me she was watching him, and he kept trying to be near where I was, and that right before she came to find me, he asked her if she knew where I had disapeared to. After about 15 minutes of talking to Jess, I decided to just leave it. I've been in this situation before, and it didn't work out well. I took matters into my own hands, and let's just say, I think I creeped the guy out a little, but as I learned in humanites class: Same actions, Same outcome. Different actions, Different outcome.

I marched into the garage, and I spotted his perfect hair. There were 40 people cramped in the garage, so it was hard to keep track of where he was, and the lights kept flicker- Wait, why the heck where the lights flickering?! Suddenly the music stopped and it was pitch black, except for the moon light coming in through the window. You could hear a couple girls screaming, and that threw me off a little bit, I tripped over the steps into the garage and a tall, manly figure caught me. I couldn't really see his face that well, but I knew who it was. He helped me up, and we were standing a perfect distance away. A perfect kissing distance. I couldn't resist the urge to lean closer, so I did. And as someone bumped into his back, he tripped foward and our lips locked. Without thinking, I closed my eyes and our lips started moving. We were completely in sync, it was the sweetest moment of my life. I could feel his hands moving down to my waist, from my waist to my hip, and from my hip to my butt. But then he pulled away, I could feel something was wrong.

I heard a not-so-deep voice say: "What was that?"

And that was when I realized, I wasn't kissing Sean. 

SO THAT WAS IT FOR CHAPTER 3! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, ILL POST CHAPTER 4 SOON! THANKS FOR READING <3