Chapter 10: My crazy designer friend.

WOHOOOOO CHAPTER 10 IS HEREEEE! Thank you so much for everyone thats reading it really means a lot to me!

Love you guys! Hope you enjoy <3

From: Aish <3

Im hereee!

From: Val

Uhmmmm where?

From: Aish <3

Just open the frekin door and ull c.

As soon I received that last text, the ring of the door bell echoed through the empty house.

I skipped my way to the stairs, jumping down each step, as Sean, once again, fluttered through my mind.

I opened the door to revel a smiling Aisha, which soon turned to be a disapointed looking Aisha.

"Uhmmmm, your not wearing that to the date are you?" She pointed to my skinny abercrombie sweatpants, that I had paired with a skin tight abercrombie long sleeved shirt. I also added a scarf, to spark things up a little. 

"Well, I was planning to 5 seconds ago..."

"Good! Because now I'm here to fix things up, so Sean will never want to let you go." My crazy designer friend smiles as I laugh, making her way into my house.

"This giant house looks a bit deserted today, where is your mom? I want some of her delicious foooddd!" She carries on the 'd', making it seem like she was a young child crying for food.

"My parents are out in the city today, and Dani, I don't even know where that boy is." I replied laughing.

Aishah always brought my mood from 100% to 150.

We made our way to my room, laughing our butts off at how aisha tripped UP the stairs three times.

She got out my cute blue Abercrombie skinny jeans, and one of my favorite sweaters, it was gray and had a bear on it saying 'hug'. She matched it with my black combat boots and my Brandy purse.

"You look amazing!" She said pointing to the mirror. I have to agree, Aisha wasn't exaclty experienced with make up, but she had a thing for style.

"Yeah, I agree, go do your own make up."

"WHY DO I KEEP THINKING ALOUD?" Her and I laughed it off, like we always do.

I went to the mirror and slowly did my usual make up. A kind of thick line of liquid eye liner on my top lid, pencil eye liner on my waterline, and my usual mascara. I also put on some Victoria's Secret lip gloss.

I glanced at the clock and it was about 4:30, I wasn't sure when Sean was gonna pick me up, but  we at least had about an hour, since he has swimming on Wednesdays. 

-----------

From: Sean

Sry, I came out frm swimming super late, mind just meeting me at starbucks? :)

No, Sean. This is supposed to be special. You get your butt over here right now and pick me up.

From: Val

Sure! Be there in 20 mins :)

Aisha had already left a couple minutes ago, so I got up from the couch were I was sitting and reading my Teen Vogue magazine, and headed to the car, grabbing my purse on the way there.

Once again, 92.3 NOW was playing Roar, that song has got to my nerves. For the first time in months, I changed stations.

It was a super rainy day, and the storm was starting to pick up.

I turned up the volume, because with the rain dropplets falling on my car, I couldn't hear a single note from the song.

*Bling* 

Someone was skyping me, I picked up the phone with my free hand, trying to keep my eyes on the road. 

I noticed that I had LTE, but no service. 

Val! How's the d8 going? tried txting u but u wouldnt reply... -Mil

I'm driving 2 starbucks, sry no service cuz of storm :) -Val (PENDING)

I tried replying, but my LTE service faded back to 4G, and a couple minutes later, the icon that says if you have any internet connection was completely blank. Meaning no connection.

Great, no internet connection and no service. Now how am I supposed to know if Sean texts me? 

I put the phone back on the empty passengers seat, next to my purse, and kept driving.

Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could b- 

The music stopped short, as the car came to a forceful stop.

CHAPTER 11 IS COMING SOON I PROMISE! <3