Chapter 12: Fangirling is a life style

CHAPER 12: FANGIRLING IS A LIFE STYLE

Mil's POV

To: Val (Sat 9:35am)

pay back? revenge? wat happened? :/

To: Sean (Sat 9:37am)

So sry! car ran out of gas middle of the road... i was gonna txt u but i had no signal cuz of storm :(

"I feel so bad!" Val looked up from her phone, after showing me the messages.

"Don't worry, I promise he's not mad, I mean you weren't mad when he ditched you anyways... And he didn't even have a reason!" I conforted her. She was very upset for missing the date, "Have you guys re-scheduled?"

"This afternoon, but he said he was taking me somewhere special..." You could see the smile sprouting on her face. She's liked this boy since she first saw him in freshman year, but I can tell its turning into love. Val's really into Sean, she doesn't even have to say it.

"My date with Will is today too!" I blurt out.

"OoooOoooOOO, Will and Mil, huh? It even rhymes!" She jokes around, "Whats ur ship name gonna be? Wilody?" She says with a sly smile. Devilish Val.

"Well ur ship name is even worst... Vean? Really?" I tease her back.

We joke around until around 1pm, when we are just about starving to death. We haven't eaten since we finished our movie at 2am this morning. We've decided Beastly is our favorite sleepover movie. Ever.

We both race down my stairs, seeing who could get their keys first. I won of course, because as we all know: Val doesn't run. We hoped into my car and drove to Five Guys, getting some burgers.

The faint beat of Val's favorite song came on...

She's not afraid of all the attention, she likes the way we kiss in the dark-

Val jumps out of her seat and starts dancing by our table, "BUT SHE'S SO AFRAID OF FA-FALING IN LOOoooOOOooooVE OH OH OH OHHH" 

I jump up too, even though this isn't my favorite One Intersection song, I still love with all my heart. AND besides, I can't let Val embarass herself, at least not alone. We look like freakin' retards in our pajamas, in the middle of Five Guys, singing along to One Intersection.

But Val's taught me a different way to think, I used to think about what everyone else thought, but really? It doesn't fuc-farting matter what other people think, it's my fuc-farting life, I do whatever the fuc-fart I want, and no one has no business with it. So right now, I don't care how much people stare, I'm having fun and that's all that matters. To quote one of our favorite youtubers 'thatsojack', "Fangirling is a life style, and you know what? It's a pretty damn good one!"

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! I WILL UPLOAD A NEW ONE BY SATURDAY MORNING, AND YES IT WILL BE LONG I PROMISE! IT'LL PROBABLY INCLUDE BOTH DATES IN IT, PLUS A LITTLE POV SURPRISE ;) HAPPY READINGGGG <3

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT AGAIN AND MAYBE A FOLLOW WOULD BE NICE YOU KNOW? :P