Chapter 9: asdfghjkl

CHAPTER 9: asdfghjkl

I was running out of breath by the time I got to the end of the hall, but I never stopped. My legs were killing me but I kept going until I turned the last and final corner revealing a tired looking Sean sitting with his back against the gym wall.

"Hey!" I said, trying to hide my panting.

He looked up as he heard my voice, smiling.

"I thought you were gonna give me pay back because of the library yesterday..." He said getting up, "Sorry about that..." 

I just stared at him with a smile. Too nervous to even say anything.

"So, uhm, I, just wanted to ask you..." He kind of stumbled on his words a bit. It was cute.

Is this really happening. Oh my god. Sean Phillips. Is going to ask me something. He's nervous. I'm nervous. Is this really what I think it is?! OH.MY.GODDDD 

"If we were still up for tutoring?" My heart completely sunk. 

"Yeah! of course I'll go-What?" His eyes widened a little as I stumbled on MY words. "I mean... yeah. Tutoring. Yeah."

He had a disapointed look on his face. I literally just ruined everything.

"Im gonna-uhm-go..." I said point back towards where I came from. I have to admit, this was not what I had in mind at all.

He sighed behind me and pulled on my arm. "I know, it wasn't what I had in mind either," CRAP. STOP. THINKING. ALOUD. 

"Really, what I really wanted to ask was..." He looked up this time, looking straight into my eyes, as if he was analyzing my poorly done make up.

"Do you, uhm, I don't know, happen to like anyone?"

Yes. I really really like someone. And it just so happens to be you. 

"Not really, I mean, I don't know" I don't know if I thought out loud again, but somehow he could tell, maybe it was how deeply he was looking into my eyes, but he got the message.

He smiled slightly, giving himself a vote of convidence, "Are you up to doing anything tonight? We could go get some coffee or something, if you want?"

"That sounds amazing." I kind of bit my lip a little, without even realizing. I couldn't help but smile.

As we walked out from behind the gym, holding hands. Yes. I repeat. HOLDING HANDS. My mind wouldn't shut up.

Sean asked me out. SEAN PHILLIPS FREKIN ASKED ME THE HELL OUT. ASDFGHJKL.

Walking down the hall gets me some stares. Sean is literally the hottest guy in the WHOLE SCHOOL (hotter than Sam in my perspective), every single person knows who he is. I've actually ran into a "fanclub" meeting last year. There were a bunch of weird freshman sitting around a table staring a this big poster sized picture of Sean and freaking out. I walked in, noticed what was happening, and just walked out. This school is really messed up.

Anyways, I mean he is the closest person we have to Zack Mamilk (ONE INTERSECTION ALERT ASDFGHJKL), everyone wants to be with him, and he was walking down the halls holding hands with me. 

I don't know if they were just jealous, or most likely, wondering what the heck a gorgeous sex god was doing walking around with a little weirdo like me. 

He ignores the stares, so I do too. Nothing can bring this smile off of my face anyways, this really is *gets out One Intersection perfume bottle* Our Moment! (sorry I had a moment there). 

We make our way to math, with our heads high.

----------

"HE WHAT?!" Siera freaks out "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS IS CRAZY!" She is jumping on her seat (which just happens to be the bathroom sink counter) almost falling off.

"Si, calm.your.frekin.tits!" Jess says resting her back against one of the stalls. 

I couldn't hold in my laugh, "I never thought this would actually happen! I mean, really, I fantized about this moment so many times, but never, in a billion years, I thought it would happen, I just of kind of secretely hope-"

"GUYSSSSSSS" Mil comes runing through the bathroom door, "WILL JUST ASKED ME ON A DATE!"

Aishah was about to say something, but Mil cut her off in excitement.

"It was absolutely adorable it went like this:" She keeps on talking.

"Will: HOW ABOUT YOU SHOW ME AROUND TOWN, SINCE YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB SHOWING ME AROUND SCHOOL?

ME: OH MY GOD YES I LOVE YOU" We gave her a weird stare.

"It went something like that..." She explains, trying to control her excitement.

"Well guess what?!" I scream, not at all trying to control my excitement, "SEAN ASKED ME OUT TOO!"

"OH MY FU- FART VAL She caught her self mid-sentence. We made a bet a while ago, to see if she could spend a month without cursing.

We all just screamed like normal teenage girls, and group-hugged in the middle of the bathroom. 

Again, this school is so messed up.

THATS IT FOR CHAPTER 9? YEAH 9 RIGHT? YEAH ITS 9, OK YEAH THANKS FOR READING LOVE YALL DONT FORGET TO VOTEEE <3