Cold? (Miwa x Female!Reader)

Yes, I know it's summer in the U.S. Deal with it. =3=
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     "...Why are you here again?" Miwa asked. You sighed. "My parents are out at the moment, along with your parents, and they trust you, so they don't mind leaving me with you at your house." You replied, wrapping a blanket around yourself. Damn, it was cold, even if Miwa's house had heat. "Why are you here in my household, anyway?" The boy said, lifting his eyebrow. You huffed. "My house's heat system isn't working (if it does just roll with it), and my parents don't want me freezing myself to death while they're away, and your parents don't mind me staying here, so yeah." You rolled your eyes. He sighed. He got off the couch, scratching the back of his neck from the itchy but warm sweater he was wearing. It was strange seeing him without his Border or school uniform. He looked more relaxed this way. "Well, I'm going to go up to my room. Call me if you need anything." The ravennette strode up the stairs quietly. You shivered, pulling the blanket closer to you. Miwa paused mid-step. "You know," The teen said, softening his tone of voice, "My room is the warmest room in the house, so if you're cold you may come up with me." You gave him a a somewhat suspicious look, and while leaving the blanket on the couch, you walked up the stairs with him.

Time skip cuz you fell asleep on his bed.

         Miwa's POV

     Looking away from my computer, I saw that (Y/N) was asleep, on my bed. I watched as her chest heaved up and down, up and down. She looked so peaceful asleep. Pausing the game I was playing, I noticed that she was shivering. Still cold, huh? I thought. I gently picked up the girl bridal style, careful not to wake her up. With one had, I pushed away the blankets and set (Y/N) down on my bed, pulling the covers over her. She stopped shivering after a moment. I managed a faint smile. I guess she's not cold anymore. I bent down and placed a light kiss on her forehead. "Sweet dreams, (Y/N)..." And was it my imagination, or did she have the barest trace of a smile on her face?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry if Miwa seemed OOC in this. Miwa's actually pretty hard to write about. Loop holes, dammit, loop holes!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my first World Trigger one-shot!