What's Hentai?|Yuichi Jin x Innocent!Reader

THIS IS FOR YOU, SophieTheSushiRoll
=3=
You'll have a surprise at the end~
Warning: Some lewd mentions, nothing big.
Key:
     (Y/N)=Your name
     (L/N)=Last name
     (E/C)=Eye color
     (H/C)=Hair color
     Have fun!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

     You were walking towards the Tamakoma Base for your daily work as a Solo A-Rank Agent. You knew that you, the Tamakoma Squads, and Jin, had the day off. You just wanted to come over and hang out. You walked in and saw everyone talking and having a normal day, at least when everyone was off. Yotaro was riding on Raijin-maru (Whilst eating snacks), Torimaru was lying to Konami (Srsly Karasuma?), Konami falling for it (Then getting angry and hitting Osamu), Osamu trying to hide from Konami while others laughed (Poor Osamu), Yuma duckfacing (Why does he do that all the time?), Chika politely sitting there (Good, smol, baby pancake), Reiji cooking breakfast (Yum), Shiori chatting to other Operators on the phone (They're prob gossiping), and Jin sitting on the couch while eating rice crackers (Nom Nom). You strolled it, kicking off your shoes and plopping on the couch, next to the Elite Agent. You blew a strand of (H/C) hair from your face. Jin had now picked up a laptop and started watching stuff, with earbuds in. It looked... Weird. What's that guy doing with that ice cream? It's dripping. That vanilla ice cream is going to stain (Pico...)! You thought. Jin seemed to enjoy it, watching with half-lidded eyes, a light blush on his face. "Good morning, (L/N)-senpai!" A chirpy little voice rang. You looked away from the video and smiled. "Good morning, Chika-chan." Chika smiled back. "Morning." Yuma said. Osamu, Konami, and Torimaru greeted quickly and went back to what they were doing. "Good morning, (Y/N)-chan!" Shiori greeted. "Mornin', Shiori-chan." Reiji nodded a greeting and went back to cooking. Yotaro just grinned at you. Jin still stared at the screen. You poked his arm. "Jin-san." He didn't respond. "Jin. What's so interesting about that screen?"
Jin blinked, pausing the video and turning his attention to you. "Yeah, (Y/N)?" "I asked you what was so interesting about that screen?" A deep red blush found a way to his face. "Oh, you don't know what hentai is?" You shook your head. "Mm-mm." "Oh yeah..." Jin mumbled. "I forgot that you're really innocent." You tilted your head to the right. "And what about it?" Jin nervously chuckled. Let me repeat that. Nervously. Nervously. N-E-R-V-O-U-S-L-Y. Your Jin, acting nervously. "Nothing, really. It's just..." he trailed off. "Follow me, (Y/N)."

Time skip =3=

Jin guided you to his room (In a non-kinky way... OR IS IT?!?), carrying his laptop and Bonchiage with him. Torimaru quirked an eyebrow at you two and was about to follow, but saw that Konami was going to bash Osa-kun's brains out and had to watch. Shiori saw, sensed juicy fanfiction ideas, and secretly scuffled along. The Elite Agent opened the door to his room, walking in. Jin closed and locked the door. He placed his stuff on the bed carefully, sat down, and patted the space next to him; motioning for you to sit. You sat on his bed. "So, (Y/N)-chan, you don't know what hentai is?" That alone almost made Shiori burst into laughter, who was leaning against the door, listening. I knew (Y/N) was innocent, but I never knew that she didn't know what hentai was! The Operator thought. You shook your head. "Nope. Though, I do know that it means 'pervert' in Japanese, and yes, I do know what a pervert is." Jin-san nodded, clearing his throat. "Well, in anime, hentai is... Anime smut, to put it simply." Your face erupted into mixtures of reds and pinks at the mention of the word 'smut'. "Wh-What?" You stammered. "Y-You were watching that?" Jin blushed 50-Shades-of-Red. He refused to meet your eyes. "Y-Y-Yes. W-Watching hentai is one of my guilty pleasures." He still didn't look at you. "Of course, other people watch it too... Heh, heh." Your face somehow became even redder. "Why do y-you watch hentai?" Jin scratched the back of his neck. "Wh-When I'm alone, I...
Y'Know..." The Elite trailed off. You somehow became even more flustered. "J-Jin!!" You shrieked. The atmosphere was obviously uncomfortable. Between Jin's awkward tension and your beet-red face, both of you felt the need to bolt out the door. "S-So," Jin coughed into his fist. "Do you understand everything?" You shrugged helplessly. You felt as if some of your innocence has faded away. "I-I still don't understand why people make hentai..." Jin's awkward and flustered demeanor vanished. Blush faded away. His lips formed a trouble-making and perverted smirk. Jin's eyes sparkled with mischief, a playful glint in his eyes. His eyes seemed to bore into your (E/C) ones. He set his things on the floor. "Oh, you still don't understand?" The Power Elite asked playfully. You nodded, slightly afraid of your senpai' changed attitude. Jin pinned you to his bed. "Would you like a...demonstration?~"

You can decide what happens next~ Let your imagination do the work~

Extra!:

Shiori Usami furiously scribbled down fanfic ideas down on a notepad, and upon hearing her senior Jin say, "Would you like a demonstration?~", scribbled faster; this time with a nosebleed.