Rank War Gone Wrong| Kei Tachikawa x Reader

I'm lazy and I'm pretty sure you guys are used to this so I'm not gonna put in the key.
Anyways, enjoy Rank War Gone Wrong, a Kei Tachikawa x Reader one-shot!
Kei: Yeah! *Pumps fist into air*
Me: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM, KEI?!
Kei: Mrph
Me: *le sigh* Well, enjoy...!
000000000000000000000000000

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Can we have a Rank War?" "Hey, (N/N), since you're free, wanna have a couple Rank War rounds?" "Wanna have a Rank War?" "The meeting's done, so can we have a Rank War?" Everyday, your friend Kei Tachikawa asks you for solo Rank War, pestering. But today, he asks for a team Rank War. "Heyo, Kazama-san," Kei said, disrupting the paperwork that you and Kazama were doing. Soya didn't bother looking. "Tachikawa-san, for the eight hundredth and seventy-third time, (L/N) and I do not want to have a Rank War with you right now. We are working." The Captain said nonchalantly. You knew that Kei was pouting, even without looking up. "Please...?" Then you two made the mistake of looking up. He was giving you those big, cross-hatched eyes that looked like they should belong on a kicked puppy. You both sighed. "Fine." Kazama spat. Tachikawa's eyes brightened up. "Really?!" "But, after we finish this paperwork." You smiled. "Okay?" "Okay!!"

TIME SKIP!!! =3=

"Rank War, begin." Every Combatant in Kazama Squad (AKA you, Soya, Utagawa, and Kikuchihara) activated Chameleon and disappeared. Tachikawa Squad scattered. You grappled Yuiga easily, deactivating Chameleon and decapitating him with Scorpion. You immediately turned Chameleon back on and ran away. "Yuiga, down." One down, two to go. You thought. Izumi will be a bit tough. Kei will be impossible to defeat unless we distract him and work together. You climbed to the top of a house in Cityscape C. You spotted Izumi firing Asteroid at Utagawa, who's Chameleon was turned off. He had Scorpion out, pointing it at Tachikawa. He wasn't fast enough to pull out Shield or dodge. Ryo was taken down. Your eyes flashed. You surged forward and took out Scorpion, which deactivated Chameleon. You were an eye-for-an-eye kind of person. Tachikawa spotted you and tried to slice you in half, but you jumped, so he cut off your legs at the knees. You growled in frustration. Since you had a high Trion stat, you didn't Bail Out. You extended Scorpion enough to stab Izumi and he bailed out. And accidentally, Tachikawa tripped on thin air and his lips met yours. He immediately got up and apologized frantically. "SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!" You blushed a bright shade of red. You could practically hear the squeals of the Operators. "It's okay... Oh, and by the way~" You extended Scorpion to use as a leg and cut his ankles off. He faceplanted on the dirt. Kei slowly got to his knees. "Well, well, then~" Kei smirked and stabbed his Kogetsu into your stomach before Kazama got to him. You briefly saw Tachikawa block the blow from Soya and slice him in two.

     Time skip

     "Sorry about earlier when I..." Tachikawa rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly while walking next to you. "It's okay, Kei." Kei smiled shyly. "Well, to make up for that accident, I can maybe take you out to dinner sometime...?" You blushed a light pink, the bright color almost illuminating the night atmosphere. "A-Are you asking me out on a date, Kei?" Tachikawa blushed furiously and stuttered. "N-No!! I-I mean, only if you want it to be, l-like, u-um--" You smiled. "Then it's a date!" You kissed him on the cheek. "And thanks for walking me back to my apartment." Tachikawa touched his pink cheek. "See ya soon, Kei." You walked into your apartment and closed the door, still smiling.