Cute!!|Shun Midorikawa x Reader

Me: Shun is adorable. Like that narwhal. ^^
Shun: Except I'm cuter.
Me: Puppies, kittens, narwhals, turtles, and basically anything drawn cute or small makes me squeal.
Shun: Oh, so you do have a girly side!
Me:...That's not possible, hon.
Shun:
Me:
Shun: When Miwa-senpai and Kazama-san are drawn tiny they look cute too.
Shuji: Midorikawa I swear
Soya: No...
Me: I know right!!!
Soya and Shuji: Not you too...
Shun and I: *fangirl/boying about Kazama-san and Miwa*
Soya: Oh my..
Shuji:...Should we get going?
Shun: C'mon, Reader-chan, join us!!
Me: It'll be fun! Blackmail for them!
Miwa & Soya: NO
Shun and I: YES
You: U-um...
Me: DIDJA KNOW THAT WHEN SOYA-SAN WAS A KID HE ALWAYS LOST HIS PANTS?! HE WAS ALSO SO FREAKING TINY!! SOYA LOST HIS PANTS AND HE CANT FIND TH--
Soya: OKAY THATS ENOUGH
Shun: NEVER!! DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN MIWA-SENPAI WAS LITTLE HE HAD A LITTLE TEDDY BEAR HE STILL SLEEPS WITH AND HE ALWAYS ATE COOKIES?! HE STILL D--
Shuji: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT SHUT UP
You: Guys where's my One-shot?
Us: COMING SOOOOOON
JUST NEED TO--- UGH! ACK! GWOCK!!
You: Okay then...

     Key:
     (Y/N)=Your name
     (L/N)=Last name

I didn't have many ideas, so this is very short.

     Enjoy!! =3=
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You wanna bet on it?" "Yeah, I'll bet on it." Those two sentences were said regularly between you and your best male friend, Shun Midorikawa. Today, you were betting that Yuiga wasn't going to hit a single Trion Body with his gun. "Shun, are you sure you wanna bet on this? I've been in Border longer than you have..." "Pssh, yeah. Yuiga's gonna at least nick the Trion Body, right?" You sighed. "Fine."

Time Skiip!!

"I can't believe I lost that bet!" You wailed. "This doesn't count! He barely nicked it!!" Shun chuckled. "It counts, (Y/N). Futaba said so, too." "Fine. You win!" You huffed and crossed your arms. "What do you want me to do?" Midorikawa smirked playfully. "Well, you have to wear this--" Shun showed you cute cat-ear clip-ons. "For the rest of the day. You have to. After all, no work right now. The rest of the day we have off! We're at your house right now, so nobody else will see it!!" You shrugged. "It's not that bad..." "You also have to wear the clip-on tail." He held up the fluffy tail. "Shun!" You conplained. "You know I--" "I know, I know, you hate looking cute in front of people. I know. Just put it on, (Y/N)!" You sighed, blushing. "But--" "C'mon! You're unstoppable! You're (Y/N) (L/N)!" You blushed. "O-Okay..." You clipped them on. "G-Gosh, I look ridiculous..." You didn't meet his eyes. "Aw, no way! You're so cute!" Shun cooed at you. "Make some cat sounds!!" He took out his phone and started recording a video. "N-Nya..." You mewled. You made meowing sounds. You did this for a while. Shun turned his phone off. He hugged you. "So cute...!"