Naughty Girl~|Older!Yuma Kuga x Reader

In this story, Yuma is in a flesh-and-blood body. He became A-Rank with Hyuse and 2makoma and is now 19 years old.
     And so are you (in the story at least)!
     No key :-3
     The story is kinda lewd.
     There is swearing (AKA cussing, cursing, saying bad words, profanity, vulgar language, etc)
     Kind of a lime.
     Anyways, enjoy!
;););););););):):););););):);;););););))

     Your boyfriend Yuma Kuga was at your house studying. Now accustomed to Meeden's currency and customs, as well as living in a flesh-and-blood body, he stood at 5"12' and had quite the looks. He was now a lot more mature. A lean body, rugged jawline, soft midnight black hair, and piercing red eyes made the girls and boys of your class swoon over him. Seriously, he even had a slight six-pack.

     Ahem, back to the story.

     Anyways, you finished studying half an hour ago and were quite bored. "Yuma." "What?" Yuma said, not paying you any attention. "I'm bored." You complained. "Well then, Bored, nice to meet you. I'm  Yuma Kuga." He said sarcastically. You said. "Ha, ha, very funny. I meant that I was feeling bored. Can we do something?" Kuga looked at you from your desk (pretend you have a desk)  "It's your house. Read a book or something, I don't know. I'm studying." You rolled your eyes. "I said we, Yuma, we." Yuma groaned. "For the love of shit, I'm studying, (Y/N), studying! I want to get a good grade!" You huffed, crossing your arms. "Fine." "Thank you."

     It became silent.

     Until, "Are you done yet, Marshmallow?" "No. And don't call me Marshmallow."

"Okay, Floofy."

"Don't call me Floofy, either!"

"^_^ Fine..."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome... Ducky."

"Just because I used to do duckfaces when I was fifteen doesn't mean that you can call me Ducky!"

"You still do them sometimes!"

"Sometimes."

"Hah! You admitted it, ya dickwad!"
     You heard your boyfriend chuckle darkly. It... Scared you a bit. "(Y/N)~" Yuma stood up and backed you up to a wall of your room. You were shocked by the change of his mood. "You're such a naughty girl~" He slammed his lips onto yours, slipping his tongue inside your mouth. He pinned your arms above your head, kissing you roughly. You kissed back, using your own wet muscle. You eventually let him explore your mouth, moaning a bit. Yuma pulled away, leaving you panting, gasping for breath. You looked away, blushing fifty-shades-of-red. The now A-Ranker chuckled at his "work". Kuga traced his lips up to your right ear. Yuma kissed your ear and nibbled on it. His hot breath tickled your ear. "You're such a bad, naughty girl. And naughty girls deserve to get punished."