Psyche and Eros|Yuma Kuga x Reader

"(Y/N)!"

You heard a bright voice whispering to you.

Turning towards the voice, you asked, "Who's there?"

"It's Yuma!"

Your boyfriend came out of the shadows, smiling. "Hi!"

You let out a relieved sigh. "Hello, Yuma."

He sat on your bed and patted the space beside him, gesturing you to sit beside him.

You obliged.

"So!" Yuma chirped brightly. "Chika-chan told me that you liked fun and sometimes not-so-fun stories called fables and fairy tales!"

"Oh," You said. "Do you want me to tell you some?"

Yuma grinned. "Please do!"

"Okay..." you fluffed up your pillows. "Lay down and get comfy. Mama (Y/N)'s gonna tell you a story."

And so Yuma was hugged to your chest (being careful to never touch your bewbs, if you had any) and he hugged your midsection. He snuggled into your collarbone and got comfortable.

"So, I'm going to tell you the story of Psyche and Eros, with my little twist to it." You smiled. "It's from Meeden's Greek Mythology."

"Anyways, Psyche was a very beautiful girl. And by 'very beautiful', I mean VERY beautiful. Like, imagine the most beautiful person in the world. She was prettier than that."

You felt Yuma frown. "But... That's not possible."

"It is."

"But you're the most beautiful person. She can't be prettier than you."

Your face burned. "O-Oh.. Um, okay then, she was... As pretty as me..?"

"Less pretty."

"Less pretty than me... Um... Okay, moving on..."

--

"That was a very nice story, (Y/N)!"

Yuma smiled at you. "Psyche was very brave. She did so many things when she had a baby in her tummy and ended up marrying the man of her dreams!"

"Yeah, she was really cool." You looked down at Yuma with glittering eyes and a bright smile.

Yuma smiled again, bashfully this time. He loved seeing you smile and being happy. He smushed his cute, chubby lil' face into your torso.

When Yuma finally came up for air, he said,

"I think you're better than Psyche, (Y/N)."

Your face flamed again.

"Eek!"

You buried your face into his extremely soft, floofy, fluffy hair. You were pretty happy that he was like a human ice pack, cooling down your heated face.

You took a shaky breath. "Th-Thanks, Yuma."

He gave you a cheeky smirk and, to make sure that his smirk was cheeky, he gave you a peck on the cheek.

You almost fainted.

Yuma chuckled cutely, and that was the last straw.

You flat-out fainted.

Yuma chuckled once again, though slightly mischievous. He gently planted a kiss on your lips and smiled. "Sleep well, (Y/N)."

     "You're the Psyche to my Eros."