Jokes, Puns, Riddles, and Something Else|Kohei Izumi x Reader

Izumi: Whalecome to--
Me: Jokes, Puns, and Something Else, a Kohei Izumi x Reader one-shot!
Izumi: I hope you enjoy this whalederful one-shot!
Me: *cough* We, Kohei-san, we.
Izumi: Whale-ever.
Me: That's enough.
Izumi: But--
Me: No.

Cast:
Kohei Izumi: "Whalecome."
Yuichi Jin: "We need to stop with these Izuhoribble puns."
You: A- "Guys, that's enough."
B- "This is Hyuseterical!"
And more. But I'm lazy.

Key:
     (Y/N): The best name EVAH (AKA your name)
     (H/C): Hair color
     (L/N): Last name
(N/N): Nickname

     ENJOY!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     "Hey, (Y/N), two kids live in a circular house. They get kidna--" "The maid did it." You cut him off boredly. "Hey, (Y/N)--" "No I don't want any Dasansi water." "Why did--" "Kohei." You said. "Stop bothering me. I need to work. You need to, also." The A-Ranker pouted. "But--" "Go away. Chief Shinoda wants me at a meeting in five minutes, and because of you--" You poked his chest. "I'm gonna be late. You can tell me puns and jokes and riddles after our shifts at Border are over. Now please leave me alone." The teenage scowled. "Fine. But I'm gonna send you something special tonight, so check your text messages. "....Alright. See you, Kohei."

    POV change and AN ADVENTURE THROUGH TIME

     Izumin's POV

     "What do I do, Jin-san?" I  worriedly asked the elite. "I wanna confess to (Y/N) and I told her I'd be sending her something special... What do I do?" I said (Y/N)'s name and the word 'confess' quietly. Jin chuckled a bit. "What's so funny, Jin-san?" He snorted. "You worry so much about (Y/N), yet you're not at all worried about the Team Rank War you have in ten minutes?" My eyes widened. Dammit, Kohei! I scolded myself. Prepare, prepare! You might lose this Rank War, Bullet Brains, and become A-Rank number two! Or even worse... Number three! I can't ruin this for Tachikawa-san or Yu/Kunichika! (Sorry I forgot what Izumi called Yu.) I could deal with Yuiga becoming B-Rank though... Agh! What am I thinking?! If Yuiga becomes B-Rank then we become B-Rank too! "S-Sorry! I gotta go! See y--" "Wait, Izumi-kun." Jin said. "Tell (L/N) this..." The Power Elite whispered into my ear.

     Same as the other one

     Hey (N/N)
     You read. You blew a strand of (H/C) hair out of your face.
Yeah
Wanna hear the special joke? Its not rly a joke tho
Ok
Knock knock
Who's there
Loves (Y/N)

     You blushed.

     Loves (Y/N) who
Kohei Izumi