Baby, It's Cold Outside|Yuma Kuga x Reader

don't ask
     but soapiy actually wanted a yuma one-shot instead of a miwa one
     i am v tired

⚠️ WARNING: MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL ⚠️

     in this you and yuma are, like, in their twenties and he no longer lives in a trion body

(A/D)= Alcoholic Drink

     enjoy
––

     "...and Konami said, 'Really?'" Yuma imitated his mentor's voice. "'The coin is glued to the floor?!'"

     You chuckled, tucking a few stray hairs behind your ear. "She really fell for that?"

     He laughed in response. "Yes! I couldn't believe the fact that she was still so gullible after all this time."

     Yuma gazed silently at your cheerful face. That happy expression never failed to brighten up his day.

He reached over to the bottle of (A/D). "Would you like some more, (Y/N)?"

"Ah, no, I shouldn't, I'm already a bit tipsy." You gave him a small smile. "Besides," you gestured towards the digital clock. "It's getting late, isn't it?"

Yuma resisted the urge to turn his smile into a frown. He didn't want you to leave yet, even if he had to lie (which, obviously, is something that he didn't do often). "But, babe, it's pretty cold outside. I wouldn't want you to freeze."

"I really can't stay, Yuma." You could practically smell his desperation. "The evening has been pretty nice, but..."

"C'mon," he cradled your hands in his palms. "A few more moments by the fire. Your hands are cold."

(Which was a stupid lie.)

You gave him a small smirk. "Dear, we both know that's a lie. Besides, my mother might start panicking."

"What's the hurry, beautiful? I'm sure she won't."

"My dad would probably worry, too—"

"C'mon, just five more minutes by the fire?"

"Yuuuuuma!"

"(Y/NNNNNNNNN)!"

You stifled a laugh. "Alright, Yuma," you gave him a coy smile. "Maybe just one more drink."

He returned your sly smile. "Of course." He took a glass into his hands and poured the (A/D) into it.

"You know..." you said slowly. "Both of our neighbors might get the wrong idea~"

Yuma's lips twitched upwards into a slight smirk as he handed you your drink. "Why would they? It's pretty bad out there. No taxis would be out there, anyway. You can always stay the night."

"Oh, how could I ever break this spell you've casted upon me?~" You teasingly said, sipping the drink.

He grinned. "You don't. Here, let me take your hat."

"Oh, thank you."

"And might I say that your hair looks amazing?"

"Oh, you!" You playfully hit his chest. This game of 'Don't-Let-My-Girlfriend-Leave' was getting pretty fun.

"...Do you mind if I move in closer?" Yuma said coquettishly, not-so-subtly scooting closer to you.

You giggled. "I ought to say no, no, no, sir~" You said in a sing-song voice. "But at least I could say I tried."

"Well, there's no sense in hurting my pride like that."

You quietly laughed until you remembered that you had to leave. "Yuma, I really can't stay, you know that."

"Baby, it's cold outside." (*in CinemaSins voice* Rooooolll credits!)

"Ugh, you are very pushy, y'know?" You said in mock-annoyance.

"I'd like to think of that as..." he paused and winked at you. "...opportunistic."

"I really must go—"

"Baaabe—"

"The answer is no, Yuma~"

"But, babe, it's freezing out there!" He pleaded with his puppy-eyes.

"Yuma, the welcome has been so nice and warm, but—"

He ran over to the window, parting the curtains. "Look at that storm, (Y/N)!"

"That's barely two centimeters of snow, Yuma."

"It'll get bigger later!"

"Which is why I should leave now~" You said.

You reached for your coat, but he stopped you.

For a moment, all was still as he stared at your lips, holding your chin between his thumb and index finger.

"Gosh, your lips look so delicious." You heard him mumble.

You blushed firetruck red and turned your face away from him. "M-My siblings will suspect—"

"Babe~"

"A-And...!" Darn, he was making leaving so hard, with those red eyes staring so intensely into your eyes, that raven-black hair caressing his face, his expression just as intense as his gaze. "M-My aunt might just faint at the possibilities—"

He pressed his lips to yours, cutting off your sentence. Yuma separated the two of you and bit his lower lip. "Gosh, your lips are delicious..."

You blushed again. "M-Maybe I'll just stay a little longer..."

Yuma smirked boyishly. "Good idea."

You quickly snapped out of your daze when his mischievous, troublemaking smirk showed up. "I-I've really got to head home."

"But, babe, you'll turn into a (Y/N)sicle out there."

"Say, Yuma, could you lend me your—"

"It's up to your knees out there."

"I've really had a good time, Yuma." You held his hand, running your thumb over his knuckles. "But I have to go."

He felt a spark run up his arm when you touched his hand. Yuma managed a chuckle. "How can you do this to me, (Y/N)?"

"Everybody's gonna be talking about us tomorrow—"

"Think about how lonely I'll be~"

"Well, at least there'll be plenty implied—"

"If you caught pneumonia and died."

"I really can't stay!" You protested.

"But, (Y/N)...!"

You sighed.

"It's really cold out."

You sighed once more. You really couldn't resist him.

"Fine. Just one more drink."

Yuma gave you another boyish chuckle. "Well, didn't that take an awful lot of convincing?"

"Oh, shut up."

––

im so sorry this is really bad
i had to inspiration but i happened to stumble upon emirichu and