Party Games|Kazama x Fem!Reader

Key-
     (Y/N)= Your Name
     (L/N)= Last Name
     (H/C)= Hair Color
(E/C)= Eye Color
     (N/N)= Nickname
Light swearing, like dam and crap.
Last part may be slightly intimate. (Spoilers! K-I-S-S-I-N-G)
Also,
ACK! SPOILERS! HYUSE! OLD KAZAMA SQUAD! ACK! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! SCREEEEEECH!
This was a request.
I'm just guessing your gender, Requester-senpai!
==========================

     "...Mikami, where are you taking us?" Kazama asked for the fifth time, sighing. "Yeah," You asked. "Mika-Mika, I want to know where we're going." The Operator giggled and said playfully, "It's Shiori-chan's birthday, remember (I know it's not her B-Day shut up)?" You 'Ohh!'ed and continued to let her drag you, Kazama, Utagawa, and Kikuchihara to the Tamakoma Branch. Yay, the whole squad is here...

     -Le Time Skip-

Mika-Mika opens the door to the Tamakoma Base. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIORI-CHAAAAAAAA--"The ravennette squealed loudly, stretching the A in -chan. You wanted to cover your ears, but Kaho was holding tightly to your wrist. Soya managed to wriggle his hand free and cover his ears in rapid succession. Ryo looked sick, his face having a slight green tint to it (Somehow). Shiro's expression of boredom and annoyance turned into one of extreme pain, trying to cover his ears but to no avail. His eyes sent a message saying: MY EARS ARE GOING TO FREAKING BLEED PLEASE MIKAMI JUST STFU PLS YOU'RE KILLING MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (I feel you bro... I feel you...) "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOO-CHHAAAAAAAAN!! YOU CAME! AND WITH KAZAMA AND THE REST TOO! YAAAY!!" Usami squealed back. Everybody in Tamakoma looked unfazed. We get this a lot. They seemed to say. Kizaki looked over from the kitchen. "Ah, Kazama-san, welcome. You are also welcome, Utagawa-san, Kikuchihara-san, (Y/N)-san, Mikami-senpai." Yuma duckfaced and made a peace sign with his left hand. "Hoi, (Y/N)-senpai. Kazama-senpai, Utagawa-senpai, Kikuchihara-senpai, Mikami-senpai. Welcome." Osamu bowed politely. "Kazama-senpai, Mikami-senpai, Utagawa-senpai, Kikuchihara-senpai, (Y/N)-senpai. Make yourselves at home." Chika also bowed respectably. "Welcome, Kazama-senpai, Utagawa-senpai, Kikuchihara-senpai, Mikami-senpai. Nice seeing you again, (Y/N)-senpai." You smiled at Chika (Gosh darn she's so cute). A boy with caramel-colored hair and blue eyes wearing a hoodie waved. "Welcome. I'm Hyuse. Nice to meet you." He awkwardly bowed. You bowed back. Jin grinned, made a peace sign with his hands, and said, "Ah, welcome, Kazama-san, Utagawa-senpai, Mikami-senpai, Kikuchihara-senpai. Welcome back, (Y/N)-chan! How you doin'? You guys want some fried rice crackers?"
You replied, "No thanks, Jin-san. I'm doing fine, you?" "Doin' great." Yotaro smiled widely and greeted the squad. "Kazama-senpai, (Y/N)-senpai, Kikuchihara-senpai, Utagawa-senpai, Mikami-senpai. Welcome. How are you liking your transfer from Tamakoma to HQ, (Y/N)-senpai? Do you still have your old Tamakoma Trigger? Has it changed from the old Border HQ?" "The transfer's pretty good," You said truthfully. "Now that I've joined Kazama-tai I can get into Rank Wars again. Yes, I still have that trigger. The 'Old Border HQ which was several months ago where I transferred' hasn't changed, and the 'Old, Old Border HQ where I first enlisted' has definitely changed. Of course, you already know." "Oh." "Ay, (Y/N)!" The Director said cheerfully. "You forgot to give a hug to your favorite uncle!" He opened his arms wide. Uncle?! Kazama said through the comms. He's your uncle!? You mentally sighed. Five years of school together along with several months of being in a squad together, and yet you were still completely clueless? Utagawa and Kikuchihara piped in. Yeah, Kazama-san. Shiro said. You didn't know? Even I know. Utagawa spoke. You ignored the conversation, slipped off your shoes, walked over and gave your uncle a hug. He pat your back in a friendly way. That's better." Uncle Rindo said. "How are they treating you at HQ?" You rolled your eyes. "Fine.... Honestly, what did you think they were doing to me?" He chuckled, rubbing your head and releasing you from the hug. "Kazama Squad, welcome! Sit down. Don't worry, no other squads are coming here today, so get comfy. I also got Kido-san to let you guys and the Tamakoma Branch the day off, so don't worry about Defense Duty. Miwa Squad stepped up to the job." Kiku-chan nodded absently, took off his shoes and plopped down on the couch like the swordfighting lump he was. Utagawa and Kazama followed his example. Meanwhile, Mikami hugged Shiori and asked Utagawa, "You have the present, right?" Usami squealed in excitement. "Present?" You sat next to your Squad Leader, Kazama. "I still can't believe Director Rindo is your uncle..." Soya mumbles softly. "You two are nothing alike..." You chuckle lightly. "Well, we are. Biologically, at least." Utagawa turns toward the two Operators. "Yes." He pulls out a small, black box with a white ribbon wrapped around it from beneath his jacket and hands it to the Birthday-Operator. "Here you go." Shiori opens it excitedly. She smiles kindly and takes out a necklace with a gold heart with her name engraved in it in kanji with a silver chain. She gives Mika-Mika a bear-hug. "Aw," Usami said. "Thank you so much!! Who picked this out?" "(Y/N) did." Kazama replied drily. "Oh, (Y/N)-chan did?" She walked over and gave you a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" You hugged back tightly. "Only for the Birthday Operator!" Shiori giggles. She let go. "Now that every guest is settled, let's play Truth or Dare!!"