I'm Here|Reiji Kizaki x Heartbroken!Reader

IDK why I put that picture up there. But Tsukiyama and Touka look cute up there. :3 :3
     Reader-chan just broke up with their lover (now ex-lover)! And Mr.Reiji Kizaki is here to help with snacks and moral support. :DDDDD
Truly, he is the Perfect All-Rounder.
Note- You are nineteen (19) years old in this story. The same age as Jin-san in the manga and anime!!
Also, I'm not gonna put the Key here anymore cuz I'm lazay!!! :3
I'll put down a 'Key' for any new things!!
New Thaaang!
(R/N)-Random Name (Or possibly the name of your ex... If you had one.)
See?!

Enjoy, Reader-chan!
:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

"But... (R/N)..." You spoke hopelessly. She/He looked at you with no emotion. "I'm sorry, (Y/N), but I just don't love you the same way that I used to... Like I said, we should be seeing other people." He/She blinked. Still, you couldn't read any emotion. "I really am sorry." (R/N) got up from your chair that he/she was sitting on and left. You heard footsteps walk out of your front door and a door slamming shut. You blinked back tears. What did I do wrong...? Oh, geez, how am I supposed to function at Border tomorrow? I guess I'll just deal with it...

Time skip :-/

Everyone at Tamakoma noticed that you were upset. Your hair was messier than usual, you were sloppy, and you didn't seem to have the same enthusiasm of destroying things anymore (Me: *le gasp* Destruction is wonderful it is fun to do wtf). "Hey, (Y/N)-chan..." Konami confronted you first, 1 day after your breakup. She was your closest female friend in Border. Kirie had a concerned look on her face. "Are you okay?" You blinked with sadness. "Mhmmm..." Axe Gurl shook her head. "No you aren't, (Y/N)-chan, please tell me what's wrong." A tear slipped down your cheek. "N-No... I don't want to talk about it, Kirie-chan." Konami considered it. "Well," She got off the bed that was in your room in Tamakoma and walked toward the door. "If you ever want to talk about it or need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you, okay?" You smiled sadly at her. "Okay, thank you... Very much." Kirie nodded and left, closing the door behind her.

     The second one to confront (Y/N) was Chika, since she was innocently worried about you. Three days after Kirie talked to you, you found yourself just saying, "I don't want to talk about it.", and Chika leaving the room, saying the same thing that Konami said.

The third one to confront you was Jin. Jin confronted you just 2 hours after Chika had. He had known everything before the breakup had happened and smiled sadly at you. "You okay, (Y/N)-chan?" You shrugged. "I don't know... Can you please leave me alone, Jin-san? I don't wanna talk about it." Jin nodded in sympathy, left a fresh bag of Bonchi Fried Rice Crackers on your bed, and left.

The fourth and most recent one to confront you (like, 2 minutes after Jin) was Reiji Kizaki himself, AKA your Squad Leader. The All-Rounder confronted you as you two were making dinner together. "(Y/N), Jin-san told me about your breakup." You tensed a bit as you held the knife over a half-chopped carrot. "Excuse me?" You said. You had no idea Jin had said that. "Kyosuke, Konami and Usami are worried. I am too. As your mentor, I should be worried." You sighed, still chopping the carrot. "But Reiji-san, you're only two years older than me..." Reiji just shook his head. "I'm still your mentor, (Y/N), and like I said before, I'm worried." You blushed a bit by the comment. You guys soon finished dinner, ate it with everyone, and sat on the couch as everybody else went to bed. "Wait here." Kizaki got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

Upon returning, you saw him carrying a big bowl of your favorite snack. He sat down next to you and set the bowl in between you both. In silence, Reiji turned on the TV.

     For a while, you two just sat there, eating snacks and watching TV. Simply enjoying eachother's company.

--

     You both were walking to your rooms after that. Before you walked into your room, you heard Reiji say, "I'm here for you, (Y/N), never forget that." You turned to smile at him. "I won't, Reiji-san."