Cliché, Much?|Knight!Ko Murakami x Princess!Reader

You really hated this dragon.

     Always burning up your kingdom's best knights, devouring princes and charring your best friend's cousin's sister's Queen like DFQ—Dragon Fried Queen.

     And so last week you had decided to take matters into your own hands. You set out in a dark cloak, men's clothing, and a dress just in case you needed to charm a guard into letting you off the hook. With you you also brought a basket with some bread, cheese, apples, and water, along with your best bow and your trusty dagger (and obviously a quiver of poison arrows).

     You conspired with your good friend Yosuke Yoneya, the only spearman in the Kido Kingdom (a neighboring kingdom that was good friends with your father's) and one of the Three Jesters. He distracted the guards whilst you slipped away into the shadows.

     Now, though, you had mistakenly changed into your (F/C) dress in order to charm a farmer into letting you into their humble abode but instead had been snatched up by a dragon.

     With your supplies and spare clothing still inside the ditch you had used to change your clothes.

     You kicked the feather pillow off of the stone slab of a "bed". The dragon—Enedra, he called himself—had stored you here with a full turkey, several loaves of bread, some hunks of cheese, and three cases of wine to "fatten you up".

     "I like my royalty slowly cooked by my light flames in a cauldron so they can be delicious and tear-it-apart-with-a-fork soft. I like to marinate them with onions and salt and pepper and garlic with a little bit of chili powder," he said. "So eat up, I want you to be nice and fat." Then, he left.

     Since you were hungry, you made yourself a turkey-and-cheese "sandwich" (if you could call two misshapen pieces of bread, a ripped piece of turkey, and a boulder of cheese squished together a sandwich) and drank a little water from the small river of liquid flowing through the cracks of your stone room. It looked clear and felt cold, so you cupped some in your hands and drank some but then immediately spit it out.

     "Augh, gross." You wrinkled your nose in disgust. "Dragon urine."

     Instead, you drank some wine, though you wanted to stay sober until you found a way to get out of this place.

     You paced around the room, contemplating an escape route.

--

     "My beautiful daughter!" Your father wept horribly. "Taken by a dragon!"

     Yosuke stood at the side of the room uncomfortably. "Um, yes, mi'lord, I received a letter from the prophet Jin from the small kingdom of Tamakoma. He foresaw the future that she would be taken and sent me the letter right away."

     The King sniffled. "Where was she when this happened?"

     Yosuke swallowed the lump in his throat. He knew that lying to the King could get his head chopped off or possibly be exiled from the lands, but you were his friend. "Um, she was in the, er, Enchanted Forest picking golden apples for the Moon Festival's apple pies."

     The King dabbed at his eyes with his handkerchief. "Where were you when this happened?"

     Yosuke teetered to the side in a questionable stance. "I was at Joint City Defense with Rei Nasu, Shuji Miwa, Rin Kagami, and Yuma Kuga." Or at least I was supposed to be. Yosuke thought.

     The King nodded fitfully. "I see, I see. My courtly duties have distracted me from this problem. Thank you, noble Knight--"

     "Spearman."