Popular! Levi x Nerd! Reader

(Popular! Levi x Nerd! Reader) Tutor me, nerd
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
-(Reader's POV)-
Here I am, on my locker putting away my books and stuff. After I did, the popular boy came over to me. "(F/N), (F/N) (L/N), right?" he asked, "Yes. I am. Is there something you need?" I replied as I was fixing my glasses onto the bridge of my nose. "The principal asked me to ask you to tutor me if I want to graduate" he said, "Oh. Well, when would you like for me to tutor you?" I asked curiously, "Saturday, your house" he answered quickly. I quickly nodded at his response. "Huh?" I turned my head and saw some girls whispering on how lucky I am. I mean, sure I have a crush on him but... "Well?" he says, "Well what?" I reply questionably, "Are you going to give me your address?" he says annoyed, "Oh right! Of course. Please give me a moment" I replied embarrassed then took a paper and write on my address. "Here you go" I say as I gave the piece of paper with the address on it. He nodded and took the piece of paper then walked away.

*

Time skip is brought to you by Eren's awesome dance movez :)*

-(Levi's POV)-
"*sigh*" I gave a long sigh. It's finally Saturday the day where that nerd tutors me and the day that I decided to confess to her. I should go to her house now, its already 12:30 in the afternoon. I walk down stairs and yelled, "Isabel! Farlan! I'm going now!", I then saw Isabel running towards me, "Huh? Levi-bro! Where are you going? Are you meeting a girl? Are you going on a date? Are you going to her house to confess?!" she yelled blabbing me some questions. "I'm just going to (F/N)'s house because she's going to tutor me" I replied to her, "And might as well confess" I mumbled to myself which good thing Isabel didn't heard. "Don't get rough at her" Farlan then popped out of the kitchen, "R-Rough?! What the heck?! SHE'S JUST TUTORING ME!" I yelled at him while... Wait, Am I blushing?. "Ugh! Y-You know what I'm going now!" I yelled while going out of the house. I looked at the paper with her address and noticed that it's just a few blocks away from my house. I then countinued walking until I stopped at her house. I go to the door and knocked. Knock! Knock!. Then opened by a lady and said, "How may I help you?", "Is (F/N) here? She said she's going to tutor me" I reply to her. She then nodded and told me to come in and wait at the living room. I followed on what I was told, I sat on the couch amd waited for (F/N). I looked around and saw a picture frame with two girls in it. "Ah. That's (F/N) and Aira" the lady said. Aira? Who is she?. "Aira?" I questioned her, "Aira is (F/N)'s sister she isn't here today since has piano lessons" she explained and I nodded at her, "So, this is (F/N) and Aira when they were young?" I asked once again. She nodded and I heard some coming down the stairs. "Mom? You have a guest?" she walked in the living room and this she was actually (F/N) but I noticed something different about her. "You have no glasses. I thought you have bad eyesight" I told (F/N), "Huh? Oh Levi. Yes, I do have bad eyesight but I took off my glasses and put on my contact lenses" she explained to me. I then nodded meaning that I understand. "(F/N), I'm going to buy some groceries and pick up your sister. Take care of the house" her mother told her then left the house. "Anyway, Levi, where do you want me to tutor you? Living room or my room?" she asked me, "Let's study on your room instead" I answered her. She then nodded and told me to follow her. Then, she opened her door that I should go in. Surprisingly, her room is quite clean then I noticed that there is a guitar, I couldn't help but ask, "You play guitar, (F/N)?". She nodded and go to her table and took a book, Math. "I believe you're having trouble on Math, correct?". I just nodded and sat down on the coffee table she has on her room. "Okay, let's do this question first. It says..."

(I dont even know if this is a question

(I dont even know if this is a question. Just found it on Google :P)
She then explained to me on how to answer these questions. It was pretty easy. I think I'm getting the hang in this. "Wow, so it was that easy?" I asked, "Mm-Hm!" she hummed as a reply. "Would you like to have some snack?" she asked me. I nodded and shs left the room to bring some tea and apples. I looked at her room and might have look through her drawer. And jack-pot! I found her diary. It wouldn't hurt if I read a couple of pages, right? I then took her diary and read some of the pages.
Dear, Diary
School was going great! I was top at my class. I know that I promised and keep telling myself that I should finish my high school and college years before fell in love but... There's this guy named Levi and I can see him as brave, strong-willed and... Unique. I was planning to confess to him but he's quite popular and I'm just... Lets say a nerd. He wouldn't probably accept my feelings since it may or may not affect his reputation at being popular. So, I just decided to keep these feelings to myself.
~(F/N)
"So, she did liked me, huh? I guess I wouldn't have trouble about her rejecting me" I mumble to myself then closed her diary and put it to her drawer like nothing happened. And just in time, (F/N) came back with some tea and some apples.
-(Reader's POV)-
I came back at my room and saw Levi looking around. I put the tray with the tea and apples at the coffee table I have at my room. "Would you like some apples?" I asked him. He agreed and took one of the apple slices and started eating it. I also took one and also eating it. "(F/N), there's this girl that I like. Would you mind helping me practice to confess to her?" he told me without making eye contact. Those words, There's this girl that I like. It broke my heart. "O-Oh... Okay. Sure. I'll help you" I agreed at his favor and gave a fake smile, "Hey... I've been watching you and I realized that you are brave, smart, adorable, kind, and mostly strong-willed. And I just wanted to say that, I love you. Will you accept my feelings?" he said, "See? You did a good job. All you have to do now is to tell her" I praised him even though it hurts, "Heh. Well, you see. I already did" he told me while looking at my (E/C) eyes. "What do you mean? Wait, y-you're confessing to me?" I replied to him shocked. He nodded and asked me if I accept his feelings. I smiled and said, "Yes". He smiled at me and stood up and sat next to me. I was curious at first on what is he planning. He moved closer to my face then kissed me. I was blushing of course but I still kissed back. He then licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I glady accepted and opened my mouth a bit and he immediately slipped his tongue in. The kiss was passionate and hot. I was glad that my first kiss is amazing. We then parted and started panting.
"I love you, Levi"
"I love you too, (F/N)"

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
|1347 words|
See you~~♡