Yandere! Levi x Yandere! Reader

It was supposed to be an Yandere Levi x Reader. But I want to spice it up a bit..
Warning:
MAY CONTAIN GORE SCENES if this some part has this warning ( [!] ) it is the sign that the next part has some gore scene.. IF FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, EITHER JUST SKIP THE PART OR DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER..

================================

Reader's POV

Here I am smiling innocently at my friends at the cafeteria at school. I am (Full Name) and I am 18, Year 3 - Class 1. I always wear a mask. A mask that hides my true face. And that mask is my kind, gentle, and innocent act. Yes, that was an act. I acted that way ever since 2nd Year just so Levi Ackerman can notice me. Yes, everything was planned. All I can think about of Levi. Speaking of Levi, he's now walking out of the cafeteria with a girl. She's from class 5. Hmm....

"Excuse me ladies but I have to go to the restroom" as I excused my way out of the cafeteria and headed to Levi and that pathetic of a girl.

"Levi-senpai.. I - I love you! Please accept my feelings.." she said. Heh... Talk about lame. "(Put random bitch name), you're being called by the teacher there... And also.. If you ever touch a single hair of my boyfriend again, I'll make sure you won't be able to see again" I said to her, shooting a death glare. Yup, it worked, hah she just ran out..

"Boyfriend.. Eh?" Levi, my darling said. "If some pathetic girl ever touch you again----" I cut off revealing a knife under my skirt (she basically just pulled up her skirt revealing it lol) "----please do not hesitate to tell me"

"That sounds like a confession, doesn't it?" was all he said. Smirk in response never fails eh?

================================
(Full name)

At the park, Levi and (Y/N) was on a date but someone at their school immediately pulled Levi onto an alleyway where nobody has gone into..

"Levi-kun-----".. Before that girl has even finished, she was stabbed on the back. "How rude... Taking someone else's boyfriend.. Well, don't you need punishment?" Was (Y/N) said.. All the girl can do was cry..

[!]

She took her knife on her skirt and started cutting through that girl's legs, wrist, basically everywhere.. (Y/N) even carved in "WHORE" on her stomach area.. And the next day in school, its no wonder that slut is missing..

================================
Levi Ackerman

While walking on the city, in the middle of the night. The two love birds were laughing and enjoying each other's company. It had the "couple-ish" atmosphere.. Until someone decided to break it.

One unknown man had put his arms around (Y/N).. "Hey babe.. This dude your boyfriend? Ditch him already and let's have our own fun eh?" Saying it with a smirk.. "Oh how disgusting. You pathetic creature" was all she said in reply.

She escaped from the man's arm having Levi to punch him. It was like it is planned. Levi had most likely beaten him to death.

A punch here.

A kick there.

A step on the face.

A kick on his ass.

He is literally showing no mercy. "Touch my girlfriend again, and you'll die... Oh wait, you already are right now" was Levi said to him as he finished him off with... oh you know...

[!]

By breaking his arm, fingers, its most likely breaking all of his bones... And what is (Y/N)'s reaction? Her face shows nothing but a proud smirk for her boyfriend...

·~·~·~·~·~·~

|598 words|
See you~~♡