Blunt! Levi x Blunt! Reader

(Blunt! Levi x Blunt! Reader) Savage!
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
The sound of two people fighting filled the cafeteria. They both started roasting each other. Who are these people who are fighting, you say? Well, its none other than the famous Black Bullet, (Y/N) (L/N) and Humanity's Strongest, Levi Ackerman. (Y/N) was caught by the Servey Corp and now working with them to fight against those humongous titans.

"Well its not my fault your such a brat!"

"Better than being a brat than being a bitch!"

"Bitch?! Me?! At least I'm not such a pussy like you!"

"How will I be a pussy when I just got the name, Black Bullet of the Underground?!"

"Oh I don't know! Its probably because of the quote You are what you eat!"

"No wonder you're being such a dick at times"

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too, midget!"

"I'm basically an inch taller than you!"

"Well, for girls its normal to be short! Unlike you! You're the brat here!"

The two stopped fighting when they started to sense Erwin's dark aura behind them. "Dammmnnn Daniel!" "BURRRNNNN!" "Savage!!!". The two started glaring at each other. While they were busy glaring at each other, Hanji thought of an idea. She hummed while slowly began to walk behind Levi. "Oops!" she mockingly pushed Levi towards (Y/N) making them... You guessed it.... Kiss. They soon parted. (Y/N)'s face was a tomato. Levi slowly licked his lips. "Cherry chapstick? Didn't knew you liked cherries that much" he smirked.

"STFU PERVERT!"

~·~·~·~·~·~·~
I'll leave the rest in your imagination ;)

|262 words|
See you~~♡