Fictional Character! Levi x Reader

I tag Misaki_Vargas :)
(Fictional Character! Levi x Reader) Anime meets Reality
~·~·~·~·~·~·~
News For Today:
     Scientists today have made an invention where anything that isn't real can make it to reality. To put that to the test, they tried to make the well-so-famous anime character, Levi Ackerman of Attack On Titan. It seemed that it worked but they unexpectedly lost the boy, Levi and might be roaming around

After I heard the news, my eyes were sparkling. My anime crush... Levi Ackerman might be roaming around here at (insert Hometown)! Eeekkkk!!!
Knock! Knock! Knock!

Oh? Who can be knocking at my apartment today while its basically raining... I ran through the halls of my apartment and opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the face of this man... Short man to be exact... (Levi: Thanks alot for calling me short, Admin... You little brat!)

"What? Are you not gonna let me in, you potato?" (Sorry but youre shorter than him... Lol, sorrayyy not sorrayyy) After the awkward conversation you let him in. You breath in and stared at his luxurious face and practically asked a crap ton of questions. He answered every single of it and still can not believe at it.. The one and only, Levi Ackerman is here sitting next to you!!!
     "D-Do you need to take a bath? My brother has some clothes that you can borrow..."
     "Yeah... I look filthy"
Time has passed. I, on the other hand, were currently in your room drawing trying to get things off of my mind and also texting my best friend about what happened. My stomach grumbled so I came down stairs with my best friend, Aira looking all shocked. "(F/N)! Look at what your boyfriend did!!!" she yelled. At of curiosity, I looked worried at what he did but when I got to the living room. I saw NO DUST and EVERYTHING SHINING CLEAN.
     "Oi brat. These cleaning tools are quite handy. Where did you get it?" Levi of course asked.
Aira was about to faint but she controlled herself. I looked at the fridge then looked at Aira with a Theres-No-Freaking-Food-Left look.
     "We have no choice but go to the grocery shop..." She recommended. But while we were about to leave. I put a cap on Levi so no one will know its actually THE Levi Ackerman here.
     "What is this?! I didn't gave you the rights to touch me or put anything on me!" he yelled like a baby. "Trust me, you can thank me later. If them fangirls know its you, they'll probably rape you" I said to him acting all smarty-pants. "Well, are you one of my fangirls?" he asked. "Well, duh. Of course I am" I answered without thinking. "Why aren't you raping me then?" looking at me like he about to burn me. "W-Well! Its because I have a nice and kind heart, you see! Ohohoho!" I said not letting him roast me that easily. "Oi! Lovebirds! C'mon!!" Aira yelled ruining the moment.
[3 Months Later]
     I had fun with Levi after 3 months in meeting him. And now, he asked me on a date. We already went to a restaurant, had figure skating, went on a museum, went to a mall, amd had dinner. We were about to head home when I realized that Levi was acting weird.

     "Levi? A-Are you okay?" I asked worried. "(F-F/N)... Look. I-I'm about to leave..." he replied shocked while showing his hands. His hands were fading. No... Not him... Please don't leave me!. Tears were falling from my face but Levi hugged me. "It's alright. I'll do my best to come and see you" was his last words as he faded. I'll be waiting for you... Levi

[2 years has passed! I ain't endin le story there Ohohoho!!!]

     "I keep seeing a glimpse of Levi our monthly anniversary. Because, I'd go to the places where he showed me the prettiest. I ended up crying when I go to the falls he showed me. But what I didn't know, was the glimpses I saw was actually Levi. He told me that he had a hard time going back due to his power. It was hard for me. But we still saw each other and said our 'I love you's. The longest that he had to stay was for about a year. That year was the best days of our life. The first month he came he surprised me and did it. A few months later, I checked and saw that it was positive. Then that's where you came to life. But sadly, he wasn't there on the time where I was on labor. But good thing, Aira was there on the time. Me and Aira had to take care of you. Then, Levi came home. It was his first time seeing you so of course he cried. He wasn't the only one who cried but also me. Why did I cry? No! Of course we didn't have a fight. Levi proposed to me. It was late because he was supposed to do it the time I was pregnant but his power wasn't enough to stay longer so he had to leave. I understand how he felt because the times he came to me. He always looked tired. That's why I keep thinking that he sacrificed his power just to see me. I wanted him to stop, he doesn't need to force himself. But he insisted, he said he wanted to spend his whole life with me and you. After that, they cycle countinued... The end."

"Wow. Mom, your love story with dad was great. It was heart touching. I understand how you felt for I am a 16 year old boy" he laughed. "Yes. It was quite heart touching. I loved your father so much" I replied. "But can we make dinner for him?!" he replied loudly without thinking. "Shh! Your father is alseep. He's probably tired" I reminded him and smiled. "Oh.. Right.. Sorry mom". We just started to giggle at each other.
     "Huh? What happened?" Levi asked yawning. (Son's name) looked at me. I nodded at him.

"Levi?"

"Hmm?"

Levi fainted

Levi fainted...

~·~·~·~·~·~
1054 words! When did that happened?! XD

|1054 words|
See you~~♡