Child! Levi x Child! Reader

(Child! Levi x Child! Reader) Marry me when we get older!
~·~·~·~·~·~·~
-(Reader's POV)-
"Darling! Your friend is here" I heard mom yell. "Levi's here?" I asked while running down the stairs. Unfortunately, while I was running down, I hit my toe on one of the steps and fell.
-(Levi's POV)-
"Oh, Levi you can wait for (F/N) on the stairs" Mrs (L/N) said. I nodded and stood up from the couch and walked over to the stairs. While I walked over there, I saw (F/N) falling from the stairs. I catched her but due to her heaviness, we both fell on the wooden floor. "Ow... You're so clumsy, (F/N)" I say to her a little bit annoyed, "Gomen, Gomen. Anyway, Levi, did you bring Horsie?" she asked, "Which one? The guy from our school? Or my toy Horsie?" I told her and she looked a bit annoyed, "Use your head! Of course your toy, Horsie! Anyway, c'mon, let's go to my room to play doll" she said cheerfully while pulling me towards her room. I've been on her room ever since we've become friends on school. We're both at the same age, 7 years old. I've cut out on my thoughts when (F/N) said we're going to play. We bagan to play, my character is Horsie while her's is her bunny doll, Bun Bun.
Horsie: Hi Bun Bun
Bun Bun: Hey Horsie! Look, I found a book about Elfs!
Horsie: Really? Lets read!
*Time Skip cuz im too lazy*
-(Reader's POV)-
"Levi, wanna go to the playground with Eren?" I asked while I stopped playing. He just nodded. We then told mom we were going and we just go to the playground. Me and Levi decided to play Wife and Husband and we did. "Welcome home, dear" I greeted him with a smile, "Huh? O-Oh. I'm home, darling" he said while putting down the sticks that I asked him. We continued to play. We took a break. "Hey Levi?" I called without making eye-contact, "Hmm?" he hummed, "When we get older, will you ask me to marry you?". "Uhh... Yeah because you're the only one I like". I looked at him but I heard mom called me to go home. "Promise?" I say while putting my pinky finger, "Promise" he took my pinky finger and made the pinky promise. I then stood up and smiled and said, "Make sure you Marry me when we get older!"
*18 years later, which makes them 25 years old*
"Oi brat, we've been in a relationship for 3 years, right?" Levi asked. I nodded. "I don't want us to be in a relationship" he said rather bluntly while facing me. I was dead silent, my bangs covered my eyes and said, "Why? After 3 years". I then noticed him kneel down that made me gasp. "Because I want us to be married" he said while taking out a ring, "I promised, didn't I?" he added. I started crying.
-(Levi's POV)-
I heard (F/N) mumble something but I didn't heard eat. "Huh?" "Yes!" she said a bit louder. I smiled, its rare for me to smile but. I then hugged her and put the ring on her ring finger. "Heh, crybaby" "Oh shut up". I held her face and wiped her tears away amd kissed her. We then parted and she said, "I love you, Levi". I smiled once again and manage to say, "I love you too, brat"

~·~·~·~·~·~·
Such a short chapter. Probably my shortest so far.
|593 words|
See you~~♡