Levi x Mute! Reader

I AM BACKKKKK
(Levi x Mute! Reader) Don't listen to what other people say about you
~·~·~·~·~·~·~
" Levi! Hanji here!!! I already told Erwin about this, so Imma tell ya next!!!" Hanji yelled while breaking Heichou's door while STILL dragging me. " Helloooo Levi. Here is the new cadet I will give you. Here name is (Fullname). I gave her to you because she needed special treatment!"

"What kind of special treatment , four eyes?" he replied. I took the phone that Hanji- San gave me. I typed.

I think Hanji- San meant by special treatment is that I was mute...

Levi Heichou seemed to be done reading. "Tch. Fine but... Seriously... HANJI- SAN?! This annoying titan freak should be called Four eyes... Sigh. Tch, follow me brat." Levi Heichou ordered. I just nodded countinuesly...

/After the introduction of the Levi's squad/

Out of nowhere, Oluo- San told something which I was hurt. "Mute? Or maybe your just that type of a wuss that you can't even speak anymore?"

Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but let me tell you that I have a higher titan kills than you! I had 45 solo, and 11 by team! And what do you know, you wanna be Levi?!

I countinued to type...

DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING THAT YOU ACTUALLY DON'T

I typed once again not caring about the tears falling through my face

YOU MAYBE KNOW MY NAME BUT YOU DONT KNOW MY STORY NOR THE PAIN I'VE BEEN HAVING ALL MY LIFE! You're lucky you still have your voice----

I stopped writing when Levi Heichou dragged me off. I wiped my tears while walking.

"What kind of situation did you make now?! You maybe mute but you're still a brat!" Levi Heichou scolded me

WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! You don't know me. You're just like everyone else...

After then, Levi Heichou hugged me... "This scent... So you really are that girl I met on the underground when I was younger... I love you" he told me as my memories came back through me. He really is that boy. "Don't listen to what other people tell you"

"I-I.... L-Lov---"
I hold my neck.

" Come on... Take it easy, brat. Don't get freakin way to excited"

I nodded
"A-A.... Ana-- t-ta... A-A... A-Anata o a-a-aishiteimasu..."

" You did great, brat "

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

I had to Google that XD Anyway

Anyway... Thanks for reading

|404 words|
See you~~♡