Corporal! Levi x Cadet! Maid! Reader

(Inspired by an anime called, Kaichou wa maid-sama)
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
-(Reader's POV)-
Finally done with training and we were ordered to do whatever we please. Which is ordered by Section-Commander Hanji, of course. Its by sunset, I should go to work now. I work part-time for my parents since they can't work anymore due to their age. Everyone left the training grounds, I can go to the Maid Latte. I've always kept it a secret since it may or may not affect my reputation as the "Strongest Cadet". I looked around and saw no one was looking. I quickly ran out of the 'castle' (Idk what's it called) I was in a hurry because of my shift is on sunset.
-(Levi's POV)-
"(F/N) is doing amazing! Like usual!" Shitty-Glasses yelled which got me and Eyebrows pissed, "Will you shut the fuck up, Shitty-Glasses?!" I yelled at her obviously pissed, "*sigh* Training is done. We should----" Erwin said but interrupted by Shitty-Glasses, "Isn't that (F/N)? Why isn't she having dinner? Its almost dinner time". Me and Erwin looked at where she's pointing at, "She's leaving?" I asked, Hanji then gave me a look saying 'Lets spy on her'. I looked at Erwin. He nodded. "YEY! C'mon! We got some spying to do!" Hanji freakin yelled at my ear then pulling me and Eyebrows at where (F/N) is going. We then hid on a bush since we saw (F/N) go into a café called Maid Latte. "Lets go in?" Freakin Hanji whispered. Eyebrows nodded but I didn't. I didn't care but I was curious. We then stood up from the bush and got inside the Maid Latte. As we go in we were greeted. "Welcome back, master-----". We were shocked that the girl who greeted us was.... (F/N).
-(Reader's POV)-
"C-Commander Erwin, Section-Commander Hanji, C-Corporal Levi?!" I stuttered while slightly yelling. "Now Now, (F/N) that isn't the right way to greet our master, now is it?" Chief said while tapping my shoulder. I then nodded shyly. I mean, ERWIN, HANJI, AND LEVI ARE IN HERE SEEING ME IN A MAID OUTFIT! I'm so screwed. But I can over think later, now, I'm a maid not a cadet. "*ahem* Master, M'lady? Please follow me" I told with a smile while leading them. While they sat, Hanji seem to have seen my name tag. "(nickname), eh? But you look like (F/N). Don't tell me that (Nickname) and (F/N) are the same person?!" Hanji yelled obviously making a ruckus. I saw Levi left. Hanji still countinues to make a ruckus which is making the other costumers look at us. "Please M'lady, keep it down" I whispered to her, she then held my hand and still still isn't stopping. I then saw Levi in a tux and pulling me away from her. "Don't even think of touching our maids, brat" Levi said seriously, he then looked at me saying 'lets go'. I nodded.  "Tch. Creating a ruckus here. You're far from being a good maid. I suppose I should punish you" Levi said to me while leading me to go to the back. "I'm terribly sorry, chief". "Oh, its alright! Good thing your boyfriend is here to help you there though!" chief told me cheerfully. "B-Boyfriend?! No he's not" I said while my face is crimson red. "You know, you're blushing, idiot" Levi said lazily while looking at me.
*Time skip in midnight cuz why the heck not?*
I walked to the kitchen. I woke up in the middle of the night cuz I was hungry. I decided to make tea and I did. I was pouring the tea on a cup. "Oi brat. You're not supposed to leave your dorm on light's out" Levi said out of nowhere that got me surprised and accidentally poured the steaming tea on my finger. "Oww..." I whimper while sucking my finger. "Y'know. Your hands have germs" he said while taking a cup and took the pot and poured some tea. "You're such a clean freak" I whispered, "I heard that, stupid brat" he says while taking a sip. I countinue to pour some tea on my cup. We then finished our tea and talked a little bit. "Uhm... Levi I need to tell you something" "Hmm?" "I-I... I've been liking you alot a-and..." "Oh. So, you love me?". I blushed crimson red then I kissed him out of nowhere. I realized on what I was doing and immediately parted. I blushed furiously and quickly apologized and I was about to head out but he seem to have pulled my wrist and kissed me more. I was shocked, of course but I kissed back. We then parted for air then he put his head towards my neck and searched my sweet spot. He then found it. He kept licking and kissing and soon to bit it. I moaned in pleasure. "L-Levi..."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
|833 words|
See you~~♡