(1) Levi x Tsundere! Reader

PinkSwirlz
Pink-chan here requested a Levi x Tsundere Reader! And abracadabra here it issss!

PinkSwirlzPink-chan here requested a Levi x Tsundere Reader! And abracadabra here it issss!

~·~·~·~·~
*sound of people fighting on the cafeteria in the background*

"Are they at it again? They just wont stop bickering..." Erwin commented as he took a sip of his tea. Hanji just laughed. "You know, they could get along if they arent so blunt..." Hanji added

+on the cafeteria+

"HAH?! WTF I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT YOURE SHORTER THAN ME YOU BRAT"

"OH! LIKE I CARE BUT PROBABLY UNLIKE YOU. I DONT ASK HANJI EVERY NOW AND THEN ON HOW MUCH CLEANING SUPPLIES IS!"

"YEAH LIKE YOU EVER CLEANED YOU LAZY DUMBASS. NOT TO MENTION YOU ASK COMMANDER BUSHY BROWS ON HOW YOUR HAIR LOOKED GOOD"

"WHY YOU... PIECE OF CRAP"

And with that, (Y/N), The Second Lance Corporal left. (Y/N) immediately go to Hanji's office.

"Sigh... What happened now? Why are and Corporal Shortie always fight?" Hanji asked her since every single day after they fight. (Y/N) goes straight to Hanji to talk about it.

"Its just! Levi said that something embarrassing infront of everyone... ITS LIKE HE DOESNT EVEN CARE FOR WHAT OTHER PEOPLE FE----"

"No (Y/N). Remember, you two are both tsunderes... You may or may not have misunderstandings but the one who doesnt get it was you all along" Hanji said seriously. "He always had cared for you"

"THAT DUMBASS?! Are you blind, Hanji?!".

"Go talk to me when you understand his feelings already. Bye bye!! Good luck~~" she hummed like nothing happened. "Oh~ Also there's going to be a meeting tomorrow about the expedition next week"

Within shocked. (Y/N) did nothing but denied it. She believed that that heartless idiot will never care for her. She soon removed those thoughts away and got to her room. She countinued doing her paperworks but there's something that popped onto (Y/N)'s head out of the blue.

HAHAHA! Try to deny it. You told me that you secretly cares about himmm

She remembers clear as day on when Hanji told that to her.. Even though they both bicker and fight over slightest things, (Y/N) always wonder on what will happen if they were close. But it always comes as usual, she would always deny it. She isnt much open with her feelings.

The day of the meeting

"Now the expidition will start next week---" the Chief Commander started and looked at (Y/N) and Levi "---we'll be counting on your quick"

+This quick thing... I got it from Haikyuu! (Its an awesome animeee) on where Y/N will distract the titan and Levi will quickly cut its nape with his light of presence (Kuroko much?)

"Actually. I planned that I should try evolving since... Our last quick didn't seemed to work and got blocked" Levi said seriously

"You don't have to evolve. It was my distraction that didnt work" (Y/N) said as she looked at him

"No. Your distraction was flawless. It is my presence that hasnt work. I have to evolve for it is my will to do it. Use your head idiot" Levi said back to her

Finally, (Y/N) snapped, "IM TELLING YOU! YOUR WILL ISNT NEEDED FOR THIS QUICK!"

"BUT IF I CANT SLICE OF THE TITAN'S NAPE, THEN ME BEING IN MID-AIR IS POINTLESS" Levi too has snapped

Within anger, (Y/N) held his collar. "IM TELLING YOU, YOUR WILL ISNT NEEDED! IT WAS MY DISTRACTION THAT WAS ON FAULT! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?! A QUICK THAT WE'LL KNOW THAT'LL WORK OR A POINTLESS QUICK THAT YOU ARENT EVEN SURE IF THE TITAN WILL FELL FOR IT?!!"

That said, the Chief ordered Hanji and Erwin to take them both out (meaning to make them both calm down) Hanji helled (Y/N) away, while Erwin took Levi. Even though they're apart (they both hasnt left the room yet ;3) , they're still glaring at each other.

Tch! What Im saying is right... Yet... Why does he keep holding on?! (Y/N) thought

"GAH! How can you be so sure that it wont work?! Well whatever! Thats always has been you! While over hearing your conversation with Hanji... How can you be so sure that I dont care about you?! Stop being selfish, dumbass!" Levi yelled trying to get out of Erwin's grasp

Then that caught (Y/N)'s attention

"I know I look like I dont care but deep deep inside... I actually like you" Levi said out of no where. "Wait what?" (Y/N) said. Levi then realized what he just said. "Gah! Crap" said and immediately went red. Even Erwin went red. Levi took this opportunity and got out of his grip and held (Y/N)'s wrist and lead her to his office

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Bruh you mad bro? XD Jk...
I stopped here cuz I got this idea of somewhat doing a lemon but... I'll see if it is on my standards

|811 words|
See you~~♡

I wuv you guyssss stay perfect