Levi x Pregnant! Reader

Levi x Pregnant! Reader (Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust)
~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Today, Levi and (Y/N) just finished watching Peter Pan. After that there was silence. "(Y/N)--" Levi was about to call his wife but left him shocked by her crying. "Levi... My water... Broke" (F/N) was all she said. With that said Levi immediately carried her bridal style and took her to the nearest hospital. Levi put his lovely wife on the bed thing as she was pulled to the emergency room. "(Y/N)!". "Yes, dear?". "A-All you need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust". (Y/N) just nodded while tears comes out of her eyes.

*Few moments later*

"Ugh!!!! F-Faith!"

"T-Trust!"

"Pixie Dust" She whispered.

"Here you go... Here's mommy" The doctor said as she gave (Y/N) her baby. (Y/N) starts to get curious on why she hears some yelling

[Levi's POV]

"Sir! Please, you're still not allowed!"
"Please calm yourself! You'll see your wife soon enough"

"MOVE BITCHES! I HAVE TO SEE MY WIFE AND (Daughter/Son)!" Levi yelled at the nurses that tried to block him. With that said, the door opened. "(Y/N)! I'm glad---"

Beeeeeeep!

A long beep was heard and I saw in front of my eyes. (Y/N), the love of my life slowly close her eyes. Everything stopped...

[3 YEARS LATER~~~]

Me and (Son/Daughter name) are in his mother's gravestone. "Papa!" My (D/S) called. "Yes (she/he name)?". "All we need is faith, trust and...!" With that moment. I swear on my eyes. I saw her. I saw My (Y/N) behind my... No... Our child continuing on what (She/He) was about to say. "Pixie Dust"

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
|275 words|
Ik.. Its short af.... Its like 9:30 pm here in mg country... ._.
See you~~♡