Levi x Reader

[Modern AU]
(Levi x Reader) Marking what's mine
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
-(Third Person POV)-
"Levi, I'm going to study at my room for an exam". He just nodded while drinking his tea. A few moments later. I'm bored... Levi thought. Maybe I should annoy her a bit... Levi came inside (F/N)'s room and saw her studying in bed for History? She was laying while reading some stupid book. "Oi brat... Sit up" "Eh? Why? I'm studi---" before she could finish Levi gave her a glare saying, 'Now'. She immediately sit up and she is still indeed confused. She was confused but what Levi did surprised her. Levi came closer to her neck and started kissing it. Of course, (F/N) moaned. "L-Levi... I'm studying~" she quite stuttered, he stopped. "So, studying is more important than me? Plus, I'm only marking what's mine" he asked her, "I-I...." she was interrupted by Levi kissing her neck once again. He licked, kissed, and soon to bit. Levi's main goal is to leave a hickey that'll annoy her.
*The next day arrives~~*
"(F/N)!!! Sit here!" Hanji waved at her. They were having lunch. (F/N) then nodded and sat next to her. They chatted but until Hanji noticed her hickey on her neck. She tried to tease her first. So Hanji texted everyone on the table and that includes Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Armin, Levi, Petra, Oluo and Erd. But of course, she didn't texted Levi. Hanji texts them saying 'I saw a hickey on (F/N)! Lets tease her a bit! YEAA BOI'. Everyone except Levi saw the text and nodded at Hanji. Eren joked around first, "Wow (F/N), never knew you're that kind of girl". Indeed, (F/N) was confused. Then everyone started to joke around also. "Was he big?" "Did you had fun?" "Did you scream?". And it all left, poor little (F/N) confused. So to avoid this she told them she needed to go to the bathroom and she did. After she was done, she washed her hands and finally noticed a hickey that Levi must have left. "No wonder they've been joking around me. He is so dead"
*At deh apartment u and shorty share*
(F/N) tried to find Levi but you saw him at his room. She gave him a death glare. "LEVI ACKERMAN! Who gave you the permission to leave a hickey on me?! WITH THAT I GIVE YOU A 10 SECOND TO RUN!". 'WHAT THE FUCK?! This is much more worse than she PMS-ing!' Levi thought and started running. He hid at behind the fridge. "I found you~". Levi was dead scared that (F/N) beside her with dark aura coming around her. She pulled his arm and pinned him on the wooden floor. She then started to give Levi a hickey. "(F-F/N). You fucking tease". She was done leaving a hickey. "Lets see on how the others will think of you having a fucking hickey. Plus, I'm only marking what's mine" she said repeating his words

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
|508 words|
See you~~♡