Quiet

Your Point Of View

'A human being can survive almost anything, as long as she sees the end in sight. But it is so insidious, and it compounds daily, that it's impossible to ever see the end. The fog is like a cage without a key.'

Looking at the mirror as small drops of water fell down on my face.

'Today is a new day so no getting in to trouble' I thought as I clean the last bit of blood off my hands.

Moments later

"Y/N, how have you been doing today?" Dr Conway asks me as we began our therapy. When I stayed quiet, he cleared his throat. "Let's begin with breathing then, shall we?"

After we did our breathing, he asked me a few questions about my week after the last time I saw him.

"Do they still speak to you, Y/N?" he asks me, making me nod my head slowly. "What do they tell you?"

I looked down at my hands and continued to stay quiet, making Dr Conway sigh.

"We'll stop for today," he gets up from his chair, going to his desk and writing something down. He walks over to me, handing me a piece of paper "The receptionist will give you what you need. Take care of yourself, Y/N." he pats my shoulder as I leave his office.

The receptionist looks at me and hands me the prescription I needed to take.

As soon as I was about to leave, she stops me.

"Y/N, I understand you're going through a rough time right now but you can count on me and Dr Conway to help you in any way we can."

I looked at her, nodding my head then left.

At School

"Oh my god, did you hear about what happened to Becky? Someone found her dead by Old man Frank's house."

A couple of students were talking about Becky, a popular girl at school for being a cheerleader. According to the police, they think she was there at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Y/N," I look up from my work to look at my teacher Mrs Boyd "Have you spoken to Dr Conway today?" I nod my head to her and went back to doing my work. After speaking with me, she went back to her desk.

When I finished my work, I look at it only for it to get taken away by someone.

"Well well you got my homework done, nerd." Rodrick, one of the mean boys at school looks over my work.

I tried getting it back only for him to put it up so I wouldn't get it because of my height.

"Not going to say anything, Nerd." he mocks me.

"Rodrick," A girl walks to him, getting my work from him and hands it to me. "I told you to stop." she looks at him.

"C'mon, I was playing around with her. No harm no done."

I turn in my work, grabbed my bag and left the classroom. As I was walking, I hear someone call me.

"Hey, wait up," I turn around to see the same girl. "Sorry about Rodrick, I know he can be a pain in the ass but don't worry he's not going to bother you no more."

I looked at her and nod my head.

"I'm Lauren by the way." she puts her hand out

I looked down at her hand and shook hands with her.

"Need some company while heading to your next class?" she asked. Not knowing what to do, I just nod my head.

During Lunch

After finishing a couple of classes, Lauren joined me for lunch. No one has ever joined me it was always just me in the end of the room, eating.

"The test wasn't so hard. I don't see why they should be complaining about it." she takes a sip of her drink. "So what about you? How was your classes?"

"You won't be getting a peep from her. She's a mute." Regina shows up out of nowhere "A freak if you ask me."

I looked down at the floor after hearing what was said about me.

"She's not a freak so I suggest you shut your mouth and go somewhere else." I hear Lauren tell Regina, making her huff and walk away.

I continued to still look down, They're already talking...

2:19 Am

"C'mon Rodrick, I told you to take me home. You know my dad will be pissed if I come home late."

"Just a few more minutes, Regina and besides when hasn't he got pissed at y--" Rodrick was cut off when the tire of his car popped. "Shit!" he pulls over to an abandoned barn.

"Great idea for a drive to the lake that's miles away from home!" Regina gets out of the car.

"I just changed the tire two days ago." he gets out to check his tire.  "Don't worry I'll fix it." he opens the trunk.

Regina looks over to see a pick up truck coming by. "Screw you. Help is here." she walks over to the truck while Rodrick was replacing his tire.

"Thanks for stopping. I was begi--" she was cut off when a punched knocked her out cold then dragged to the back.

"Finished!" Rodrick finally was done, taking the old tire to his trunk then closing it shut. When he turns around and just like Regina, he was knocked out cold.

Moments Later

"An old friend once told me As you know, madness is like gravity...all it takes is a little push." Pouring gasoline on to them as they were both tied up together, screaming as it was poured on them. "Nothing to say now." I threw the tank away "Nobody panics when things go 'according to plan'. Even if the plan is horrifying!" I took a box of matches out.

"Please no! Don't do this please!"

I lick my lips slowly and light a match, watching a small fire being made. No hesitation and threw it at them, hearing them scream while being burned to death...