Thank

Your Point Of View

'Some days, 24 hours is too much to stay put in, so I take the day hour by hour, moment by moment. I break the task, the challenge, the fear into small, bite-size pieces. I can handle a piece of fear, depression, anger, pain, sadness, loneliness, illness. I actually put my hands up to my face, one next to each eye, like blinders on a horse.'

I took the two pills and drank the whole glass of my water, letting it kick in its side effects. Taking a deep breath and looking out my window, seeing the neighborhood kids playing and on their bikes, elderly passing through and dogs accompanying their owner.

What I don't see everyday was new neighbors moving in. Outside was a truck, men carrying things and people coming in and out of the house.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door, I walk over to it and answered the door to see a girl around my age standing there.

"Hi, I'm Ally," she smiles at me "I just moved in from Texas and I wanted to stop by and say hi."

I continued to look at her, I could tell just by the sound of her voice she had a lot of energy.

"Well I'll let you enjoy your day. It was nice to meet you." she continued to smile at me then walks back to her new home.

I looked at her as she entered her home then slowly I closed the door.

Later that day

"You got any 3s?" Sweet old Maggie asks me as we were playing cards.

I nod my head and hand her two of my 3s.

"Maggie, its time for your meds and nap." one of the nurses shows up, holding a small cup of water and a pill.

"Oh time already. My oh my." Sweet old Maggie puts her cards down and took her meds. "Must it be time for a nap?"

"You know the rules." he wheels her to her room.

About 20 minutes later, I get startled when I hear a loud boom coming from one of the room.

"Damn flapping kids tricked me!" I hear old man Jenkins yell at someone who was running away.
He passed right by me, making fall back and not once did he look to see if I was alright. He just left

"Oh my god. Are you alright?" I hear a voice ask me. I look up to see my new neighbor Ally who helps me gets up. "Sorry about my boyfriend, Troy likes to joke around but sometimes I wish he would stop already."

I looked at her and just nod my head.

"Come with me. I'll make it up to you." she leads the way as we walked together.

A few minutes later

"My mom would always give me cookies whenever I hurt myself," she places a plate of fresh made cookies on the table. "Hope you like chocolate." she smiles at me and hands me a cookie.

She told me a few things about herself, told me what texas was like and right now she's explaining to me why she moved.
"I wanted to feel more independent and see what it was like to live on my own without my parents having to check on me here and there."

I nod my head and took a small bite of my cookie.

She continued to talk to me for a while until there was someone opening the door and entering, only to see it was the same guy that ran out.

I watched Ally get up from her chair and pull him in to the living room.

Not far as I was in the kitchen, I could hear them argue.

"You expect for me to apologize to some knucklehead who won't talk." he scoffs

"She has a name, you know. I'm getting tired of your cruel jokes and all I'm asking is for you to apologize, Troy"

I was about to walk to the living room when he began to yell at Ally about not going to apologize. Pretty soon he left and Ally looked so devastated.

At Night 1:25 am

"Awfully late to be at a bar?"

Troy shrugged and drank his beer "Doesn't really matter. The bitch wouldn't stop complaining." he clears his throat and takes out a 20 dollar bill, placing it on the table next to his drink "I should be heading out now before my car gets towed away."

The bartender nods his head and takes the bill "You have a good night, sir."

Troy walks out of the bar, taking out a cigarette and a lighter so he could smoke. As he was smoking, he hears a noise coming from the parking lot.

He walks to the parking lot to find nothing but his car parked. He gets in his car and begins to drive home.

As he was driving, he stops on a red light and opens a cabinet so he could put something on to entertain him on the way home.

Suddenly something hits him hard on the head, immediately making him go out cold.

Moments later

Troy opens his eyes slowly to find himself tied up on tracks.

"What the hell" he tries to break loose but the rope was tied too tight for him to escape "Help! Someone!! Help!!!"

"You're too far away, they can't hear you."

Troy looks forward "You! Don't just stand there! Get me out of here!" he tries to break loose.

I held on to the baseball bat I had with me and swung it to his head, making him look the other side to see a light meaning a train  was coming by.

"No! No! No! C'mon get me out of here!" he begged, still trying to break loose.

‎"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos..." I took a step back as the train was getting close.

Nothing but the sound of his screams and a train passing right through...