Little

"Chief, we couldn't any type of evidence to what happened to Jared."

"Look again!" the chief slammed his hand on the desk "Search up every single trace there is!"

"But chief, there was nothing we could find. It seems to just be an accident."

The chief shakes his head "That ain't no accident."

Your Point Of View

2 weeks later

'The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.'

When I was just a baby
My Mama told me, son
Always be a good boy
Don't ever play with guns
But I shot a man in Reno
Just to watch him die
When I hear that whistle blowin'
I hang my head and cry

I listened to my uncle's old records as I was doing my chores.

Tonight the girls were coming  over from what they call a get together thing.

This was the first time anyone has ever stayed in my house. Especially for just one night.

As I was throwing away the trash, I noticed missing posters all over the lighting poles and people asking others if they have seen that person.

I take a deep breath before heading back inside where I finished cleaning up, pouring the bleach on the bathtub and the smell of blood coming off.

Later that night

"I don't know about you but you girls up for a game of truth or dare."

The four girls groaned whiled Dinah continued to grin. I was confused but as always I stayed quiet.

"Okie, firsts up...." Dinah looked around all four girls. "Lauren, truth or dare."

"Truth." Lauren said and Dinah grinned.

"Do you have a crush on someone in this room?" Dinah asked and the girl blushed.

"I umm--I," Lauren stuttered.

"You have to say it." Dinah deadpanned and she sighed.

"Yes." Lauren blushed and the girls snickered.

I found myself looking at Lauren who continued to blush really hard

"Okay okay enough teasing so Dinah, truth or dare?" Normani stares at Dinah.

"Easy dare!" Dinah yelled, doing a hair flip.

Normani smirked "Take your shirt off and keep it off the rest of the game."

"Girl!! You would!" Dinah proceeded to take off her shirt.

I looked away and stared at the floor that is until one of them called me.

"Y/N truth or dare?" I glanced up.
I gave them two fingers, gesturing to dare.

"Smile." Ally said and I quirked an eyebrow

"Yeah smile." All the girls said and I looked down.

"Just a tiny smile." Lauren said and I sighed.

I looked up at them and gave them a small smile. They all smiled back.

"You should smile more." Dinah blushed and Normani snickered at her.

A few rounds later

"Y'all are crazy!" Ally laughs after they drew a mustache on her.

"Hush Allo," Camila tells her as she made a line to connect her eyebrows, making a unibrow.

Normani yawns "It's getting late, I think it's time we all sleep now."
“Yeah, I get dibs on the couch.” Dinah chirped.

“Thats not fair.” Camila whined and I just got up. I waved at them as a good night.

"Y/N why don't you sleep with us?" one of them asked.

I stared at them but I didn't know how to respond to that.

"First, Y/N and I will go somewhere real quick." Lauren takes my hand and we left my house, wearing nothing but a long sleeve and sweats.

A few minutes later

“Here.” Lauren handed me some more ice cream tubs and I just carried them.

“Now all we need is some chocolate syrup, bananas for Camila, strawberry syrup, some cherries, brownies and hot wing flavored Pringles for Normani.” She said and I just nodded mutely.

After getting the things we need, we went to pay for the stuff and while we were paying, I noticed the cashier checking out Lauren and making comments that someone should never tell a lady.

"C'mon you, me and my bed." the cashier smirked.

"Listen, I'm not interested and I don't appreciate you flirting with me when I have a beautiful girlfriend next to me." Lauren holds my hand, grabbing the bag of stuff and we left.

"More like a freak if you ask me!!!" he yells.

Back at the house

"Are you fucking serious?! They said that!" Ally yelled, catching me by surprise because she never spoke that kind of language. She was always clean.

The girls were yelling out of anger while I just watched and stayed quiet. After a while, I ended up leaving my house and they didn't notice at all.

12:59 am

"Son of a bitch!" the cashier hit the gas tank as it refused to put gas in the car.

Once they finally got gas in their car, they began to hit the road again.

After a few minutes of driving, they stop the car, taking out binoculars and began to spy on a girl who looked younger by 10.

"Little naughty girl," they licked their lips and put the binoculars down in order to reach for their phone.

Not giving them time, I put the bag over their head and smuddered them. I watched them try pulling my hands away from them.

"Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer." I tell them as I smuddered them harder causing them to choke on their last breath.

'Not satisfied' I thought.

I took the blade out and slid it around their face before taking off their face and looking at it.

"Aw poor you," I stared at it, pressing the blade on it and cutting it up into pieces "No more looking at girls anymore."