Student

Your Point Of View

'Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.'

At school

"Class, we have a new student today who came all the way from Miami. Give a warm welcome to Karla, everyone."

Half of the class clapped while the rest just didn't even bother to, instead they made comments.

"Karla, why don't you tell us a thing or two about you?" The teacher asked her.

I watched from the corner as she spoke, saying she prefers to be called Camila and loves to eat bananas.

"How wonderful to know." the teacher tells her. "You may have a seat next to Y/N."

I looked down as Camila walked and sat down on her seat.

A few minutes go by, the teacher was teaching and everyone took notes on what was being taught.

I look down at my notes and a small note was placed on my desk.

'Can you show me where class 14 is? My next class is there' -Camila

I looked over at her and saw her staring at me. I nodded mutely and turned back to my book.

Moments later

"Thank you for helping me look for my next class." she tells me as we were walking.

I nod my head and finally we arrive to the class where half of the class was there.

I walk and sat down on my seat while Camila spoke to the teacher.

When she was about to sit, this guy Austin who is known for his play boyish ways whistles at her.

"Let me get some of that" he licks his lips as he stared at her.

I shake my head because of a long reputation he had with girls since the beginning.

After class

"Look, I don't know you and for your information I'm not interested."

I hear a voice coming from the hallway after school is over. As I made my way to the corner, I see Austin pinning Camila while she tries to break free from his grip.

"Trust me you'll like it." he smirks.

I snuck up from behind him and got a hold of his collar, pulling him away from her.

"What the hell, Y/N!" he glared at me while I stayed quiet. "Not going to say something now! Mind your own business then. "

"Stop it." Camila gets a hold of my hand and walks with me.

"Its not to be the end you know!" he yells across the hallway.

A few minutes later

"Thanks for saving me back there." she tells me "I should've brought my pepper spray in case something like that happen." she runs her hand through her hair as we both stopped by her house.
I nod my head while looking at her.

"You don't really say much, do you?" she asks, making me shake my head. "I don't see you any different from anyone. Well I better get inside now, I'll see you later." she gives me a hug before heading inside her house.

At Night 8:12 pm

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came,
that voice which calls to me,
and speaks my name.
And do I dream again? For now I find
the phantom of the opera is there
inside my mind.
Sing once again with me our strange duet;
my power over you grows stronger yet.
And though you turn from me to glance behind,
the phantom of the opera is there
inside your mind.

I laid on the floor, looking at the ceiling as the classical music was playing.

Its been a while since I've done this. The last time was when I was only 3 years old and when my uncle was around.

I slowly closed my eyes while the music was playing, feeling some type of mediation going through me.

Later on that night 1:11 am

"C'mon no one is going to know." Austin kisses a girl on her neck.

The girl shivers at the feel and pushes him off "I have to get home now." she quickly grabs her purse and leaves him in the middle of the woods.

"Call me!" he yells as she's walking away to the point where she disappeared through fog.

He sits up and grabs his phone to see if one of the girls he's been messing with was up. Unfortunately he didn't have a signal.

"Damn it. No signal." he gets up and begins to walk around until he gets a signal.

He keeps walking then finally stops near a big tree after getting a signal. He took one step while texting and immediately finds himself up by the leg, swinging a bit.

"Son of a--" he tries to break loose but drops his phone. "No." he tries to reach for it but was too high up.

Suddenly he feels a push, making him swing back and forth. He began to feel dizzy until he sees someone familiar.

"Hey help me get down" he says, unaware of what was going to happen.

In my hands was an axe. I began to chuckle at him. "No. No. No" I hit him with the handle of the axe to his ribs, making him groan in pain. "Trust me you'll like it."

As he puts his hands on his ribs, his reaction was priceless "You can talk."

"Oh yeah I can talk just like everyone else can. " I walked around him "Saying hello. Saying bye. Saying a whole lot of crazy you won't believe I'd ever say." I laugh.

"W-What are you going to do?" he began to sweat.

"W-what I-I a-am g-going t-to d-do?" I mocked him and hit his face with the handle of the axe, making him lose some type of version.

I cut the rope with the axe, making him fall down and as he was down. I looked at him while he was trying to get his version back.

"You just couldn’t let go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object." I raise the axe up and let it go down, watching his head roll around.

I lift up the axe and licked the mental where his blood spilled on.

I chuckled to myself then looked at his head, picking it up by his hair...