All

Your Point Of View

It is not the end of the physical body that should worry us. Rather, our concern must be to live while we're alive - to release our inner selves from the spiritual death that comes with living behind a facade designed to conform to external definitions of who and what we are.

'No word on who the killer is but--"

I shut the tv off when I hear the knocks on the door. I walk to answer the door only to see Ally standing.

"Hey Y/N," she smiles at me

I wave at her.

"I was wondering if you were up for a movie night? I'm alone and I'm planning on watching a horror." She rambled and I nodded with a shrug.

Moments Later

"How is this even a horror movie?" Ally says as she was watching the movie

It was nothing but a creepy doll and it falling down by a door.

Next thing we knew, there was a bunch of knocks on the door. I looked at Ally who got up to answer the door.

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind." she tells me before opening the door "Girls!" she smiled and I turned around, to see them.

Normani, Dinah, Camila and Lauren stood on the other side. They noticed me.

"Hey Y/N!" They yelled and I waved.

"Wait you know each other?" Ally asked as the girls bickered and I just went back to watching the movie.

"Well yeah I met Y/N in Mrs Boyd's class."

"I met Y/N in homeroom."

"I met Y/N in my dance session."

"As shocking as it may sound but I met Y/N at church."

A few minutes later

"Whatever happened to Troy, Ally? We haven't seen him in a while." Normani asked, returning and sitting next to me.

Ally sighs "I don't know and it's crazy because it's unlike him to just go and disappear like that."

I listened closely to the girls as they were having their conversation about things that have been going on and a little more in to their personal lives.

Next thing I knew there was a knock on the door, making the girls look at it.

Ally walked up to the door and answered it only for it to be the police officers.

"Ladies, Sorry to interrupt your activities but it's important you know that there is a killer out on the loose and if you have any information about them, please contact us immediately."

I looked down as I heard them speak. That was until one of them noticed me and walked up to me.

"Y/N, " I hear him talk to me "I haven't seen you in a long time."

I continued to look down and stay quiet, flinched when he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Listen, I'm sorry about what happened. I know it was real hard for you to handle. "

"Chief, we gotta get going now." The officer tells him.

He rubs my shoulder before leaving the house with the other officer.

"What was that about?" Lauren asked and I just shook my head.

"Sooo back to the movie?" Dinah said and we all headed back to the couch. Ally was a little shaken up so she stayed in Normani's lap, clinging onto her.

I sat in between Lauren and Dinah. Camila sat on Lauren's lap. We started to watch a movie.

1 hour later

"So what now?" Camila asked as she ate a banana. We all shrugged.

I stood up and pointed at the door.

"You gotta go already?" Normani pouted and I nodded.

"Okay we'll see you later." They said and I waved before leaving.

As I was walking home, I noticed a car slowly driving by me then stopping and someone getting out of the car.

I look to see it was the same officer who was with the chief.

"Y/N, right?" he asked as I nod. "I'm Jared. Listen I just wanted to apologize for the way my dad acted. He's just trying to find the killer who has started these killings all of a sudden."

I looked at him and just nodded my head

"Umm need a ride?" he asked

A few minutes later

"It's just you living here?" he asked as I gave him a cup of tea.

I nod my head and took a small sip of my tea while he looked at what was around him.

"Ever get lonely? You know since you live by yourself." I watched him drink all of his tea.  Once he finished, he cleared his throat and looked at me "That's some good tea."

I nod my head and continued to finish mine.

"Thank you for the tea, Y/N," he places the cup down on a counter. "I'll see you around then."

I looked at him as he walked out of the house and closed the door.

I shake my head and took his cup back in to the kitchen

Moments later

"Hey Jared, how far are you? We got a situation down on carl street."

"Not far but I'll be there shortly." Jared answered his walkie talkie as he was driving.

While driving to the location he needed to be at, he suddenly began to cough really hard.

"What th---" he coughed more until he started to scream when he felt his eyes starting to burn a lot, making it impossible for him to see.

The car began swirling in different directions then crashing in to something, finally stopping the car but Jared coming out through the window and laying on the floor.

He continued to scream in pain as everything in his body began to hurt even worse.

After a while, the screaming stopped..

There Jared was laying on the ground, blood pouring out of his eyes and mouth, veins showing on his neck and arms, his skin looked so very pale and a little snake crawling out of his mouth..

Meanwhile

I stirred the tea and shook my head "I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them."

I stopped stirring and watched the tea turn from honey gold to black.