Investigation

'Being called ugly and fat and disgusting to look at from the time I could barely understand what the words meant has scarred me so deep inside that I have learned to hunt, stalk, claim, own and defend my own loveliness.'

Dinah's Point Of View

"I'd keep a close eye on her. She's lucky to still be alive." the doctor tells me after they did all they could to help Y/N.

I looked over at Y/N who was laying on the hospital bed and it made me sad to see her in the condition she was in. After talking to the doctor, I held on to Y/N's hand and rubbed it softly.

"You scared me, Y/N. You really did," I wiped my eyes quickly so the tears don't drop "Y/N, I- I'm sorry, you shouldn't be here."

I then kissed her hand softly before taking a good look at her "I'll be back later with the others, Y/N. I hope you wake up so I can tell you what I always wanted to say the day I met you."

Your Point Of View

1:33 am

"I love my job. I love my job. I love my job." the nurse mumbled to herself as she threw away the toilet paper she used to help an old man clean himself.

After washing her hands, she starts walking through the hallway to check on the rest of the patients who were old and  staying overnight.

Once everything was clear for the patients, she heads to the final room but when she got there, the bed was empty.

"Hello?" she looked around the room to find the patient that was until she heard a noise coming from next door.

She walks over to see what it was but sees nothing it was only silent. She shrugs and turns around only to be stabbed multiple times on the neck with a needle.

Screams filled the room, blood was pouring out of her and she quickly fell to the floor, breathing heavily as she was losing blood.

Staring at her weak, I dragged her and put her on the surgery table, grabbing the two hooks and attaching them to her feet.
Then pressing a button and watching her be lifted, hanging upside down.

I watched blood drops fall to the floor. It wasn't enough.

I look to my left and saw all the tools, making a smirk form on my face.

She slowly opened her eyes and that's when the fun really began.

Morning

The doctor whistles as he makes his way in to get ready for surgery but when he enters, he discovers skinless legs on through the hooks, skinless  upper body cut open with the organs pulled out, the skin cut up  the head stabbed through on the door while the blood was dripping down.

The doctor screamed as he ran to get help.

"Call the police now!!!"

Normani's Point Of View

"Do you think she'll like the flowers and the balloon we got her?" Ally asked as we arrived at the hospital.

"I'm sure she will." I tell her

After checking in on the visitor's list, the girls and I began walking to Y/N's room only to be stopped by two police officers.

"Where you ladies heading?" one of the officers asked.

"Visiting a friend." Lauren tells them as we walked passed by them.

"Don't cause any trouble, ladies." The officers tells us.

"I hate cops." Lauren mumbles to herself.

We continued to walk to the room where Y/N was staying at and while we were walking, there was a yellow cautious tape on a door.

"That explains why they are here." I said and the girls nodded.

"I wonder what happened." Camila stared, curiously.