Secrets

Secrets, silent, stony sit in the dark palaces of both our hearts.

Normani's Point Of View

The next day

"So how was the wedding?" Lauren asked me as she took a sip of her tea.

"It was nice. The ceremony took longer than expected but it still was nice." I tell her.

"How did Y/N handle it?"

I pause for a moment "She seemed to enjoy it more than I thought."

Lauren raises an eyebrow "What is that suppose to mean?"

I close my eyes and take a deep breath "I kissed her."

Before I could even open my eyes, I felt a hard slap hit me. I stared at Lauren who was in rage.

"What the hell, Lauren!" I place my hand on my cheek.

"You kissed Y/N!" She slams her fist on the table causing both our cups of tea to spill. "Why the fuck did you do that when you knew I like her?!"

"It just happened, Lauren!" I yell "I didn't plan on it to even happen but it did and I don't think Y/N wouldn't have ta--"

"What's all the commotion?" Ally walks into the kitchen along with Dinah and Camila.

"Ask Normani since she decided to fucking kiss Y/N!" Lauren tucked on her own hair in frustration.

"What?!" They looked at me in shock.

"It's not a big deal you guys!" I explain.

"Normani, that is Y/N and if you forgot she's not something to be playing with. She's special." Ally says, making us all look at her.

"Ally, you have a boyfriend."

"So what?! Y/N has been there for me and she cares for me more than he fucking ever did!" Ally yells and surprising us all because she rarely ever cursed.

"Everyone calm down." Dinah tells us but that only added more fuel.

"Don't act all innocent, Dinah." Lauren said, sarcastically and rolled her eyes. "You made Y/N end up going to the hospital!"

"Shut the fuck up, Lauren! At least I can admit what I feel instead of hiding like you did!" Dinah yells back at her.

"Well she kissed me so she must like me." I deadpanned.

"Yeah dream on! She must've just been drunk or something." Camila rolled her eyes.

"Are you saying that I'm not attractive?" I glared at her.

"You said it not me." Camila shrugged.

"Shut up Dinah! At least I didn't stress Y/N out!" Lauren growled.

"Guys guys c'mon we're best friends!" Ally said.

"Shut up Ally!" We all shouted and Ally shrunk down.

"I'm going home, you guys are unbelievable." Ally sighed.

"Yeah run to Y/N!" Dinah shouted and Ally just shook her head, walking away.

Your Point Of View

I wiped my face and sigh as I looked at myself in the mirror. I take a step back and left the bathroom where a man was hanging by his neck from a hanger while the shower was running and hitting him.

I chuckled to myself when I saw the bed where blood was spilled all over the sheets and a naked man who's hands were tied up on the headboard, completely blindfolded, knife stabbed into his neck and his little friend down on the ground with some garden cutters.