Clear

Lauren's Point Of View

At Night

"You look all nice tonight," My mom tells me "Going somewhere?"

I look at myself in the mirror before turning around to look at her "Mom, I'm going to ask out the girl of my dreams."

"Is it Camila?"

"Wha- No! Mom," I shook my head "I'm going to ask out this girl who I have been talking to. "

"Do I know her?" Mom asked and I rubbed the back of my neck.

"No..."

"You're not going then." Mom said and I deadpanned, looking at her.

"What?" I spluttered out.

"You know my rule Lauren Michelle, you do not go on dates unless I know the girl."

"B-But Mom!!"

"I said no."

"I hate you." I glared and stomped upstairs. I sat on the bed and groaned.

Fuck now what.

I looked at the window and at the clock.

Fuck it.

I got up and locked my bedroom door. I blasted my stereo up ans grabbed my purse.

I climbed through my window and climbed down the side of my house hopping when I reached a good height.

Yes bitch. I did it.

Your Point Of View

"Sadly to everyone who demand justice aren't getting their wish as police are dropping the case of these mass murders due to lack of evidenc--"

I open my prescription, taking two pills and drinking fresh cold water.  Feeling a burn in my throat, I clear my throat and shook my head.

As side effects began kicking in, I laid back on my couch and began to feel sleepy that is until I hear a knock on the door.

I get up, walked over to the door to answer and there I see Lauren.
"H-hey Y/N" she smiles at me.

I waved hello at her and I got the feel of nervousness coming from her. How she looks right now is very new than her casual look.

"Listen Y/N, I know it's night time and you probably have things to do at the moment but I w-was wondering if you would l-like to g-go out with m-me tonight?" she stares at me as blush began to show all over her cheeks.

I simply nod my head and a big smile formed on her face. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

A few minutes later

"You ever been here before? " she tells me in my ear as we end up going to a place where loud music was playing and people were dancing.

This wasn't something I see a lot it was very new to me.

She takes my hand and took to us to where everyone else was dancing.

She started dancing up on me and I thought it was normal but I started to feel something different from below. Not know how to react I back away a bit.

"You okay?" she asked me with concern in her eyes.

I nod my head and stared at her.

"Y/N I real-" she was about to say something to me but was cut off when someone approached us.

"Lauren, I wasn't expecting to see you here." a girl smiles at Lauren.
"Lucy, hi." Lauren fakes a smile

"What're you doing here? I bet you want some more of me dont you?." Lucy smirked.