No.

Your Point Of View

Need a little help can I make it on my own. Some days I can and some days I can't. And some days I just don't know where it is I'm at.

A loud knock came on my door today as I was listening to old Johnny Cash on the record player. The knocks then became louder and louder.

I get up from the floor and walk over to the door, opening it to see Camila standing there.

"Y/N, I- I know this isn't what you expected but I just wanted to see how you were doing."

I allow her inside my house where she sees a box of old records and Johnny Cash still playing in the background.

As she settled in, I got us some drinks to help us cool down as today was a hot day.

"You got a lot of records, Y/N." Camila tells me as she looked over them.

I hand her the drink and watched her take a sip of it before licking her lips to get rid of the leftover red that was on her.

"Mind if I play one while we relax?" she asked and I nod my head.

As she went to put on something, I lay on the floor and waited. Music from Elvis began to play and she laid down next to me.

My mama, she done told me, papa done told me too
"Son, that gal you're foolin' with
She ain't no good for you"
But that's all right now, that's all right
That's all right now mama, anyway you do

I watched her move her head along with the music and she seemed to enjoy it a lot.
Before I knew it she held onto my hand which made me look down at it.

"Dance with me?" she asked softly and I stood up slowly. She held my hands and started to goof around.

I just stared, letting her pull my arms around.

She goofed some more then another song came on. It was a slow song.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as the song Are You Lonesome Tonight by Elvis playing around us.

I placed my hands on her waist and let her sway us. She then relaxed by resting her head on my shoulder.

"This is nice, Y/N" she tells me. "You and me dancing to a good song and," she looks at me, her eyes showed care and love in them.  "I- I hope we have more moments like this."

I stared at her and not knowing what to do, I gave her a small smile and she smiles back at me then gives me a small kiss on my cheek. 

We continued to listen to music when Camila gets a phone call. As she answered the call, the way she was position, the tone of her voice, she seemed scared.

I listened closely and the person she was speaking to on the phone was yelling very loudly.

"No. No. Why don't you get that I'm done with you, Alex?!" Camila yells as tears began to fall down. "Don't ever call me again!" she hangs up the phone.

I held onto her as she cried on me. I did what I could, I rubbed her back, kissed her head and stayed with her.

When she finally calmed down, her eyes were bloodshot red when she looked at me "Thank you, Y/N. I'm sorry you had to see me like this."

I hand her a tissue to help wipe off the extra tears coming out.

She gives me a hug "You're a good person, Y/N."

I stared at her, my mouth slightly opened and my lips began to tremble a bit. I wanted to say something but nothing was coming out.

Camila took notice of it "You want to know who he is." she sighs "Alex, he's my ex boyfriend. We dated for a couple of months and back then it was great. He was a gentleman and he knew how to show a girl a really good time. One day I went over to his house to surprise him for his birthday and I end up getting the surprise when I caught him cheating on me with another girl," she clears her throat "I was angry with him and I was going to break up with him but then h-he hit me." she wiped her eyes quickly so tears wouldn't come out. "He said if I broke up with him he was going to hurt me in the worst way. I stayed with him and the next few months were pure hell, he kept beating me and beating me no matter if it was just a small thing. I finally broke up with him and he's been trying to hurt me ever since."

After hearing all that I held onto her, making her feel safe with me while she relaxed on me.

"I would never hurt you, Camila." I whispered in her ear.

12:46 Am

"Alex, leave the gal alone. She don't want you." An old man told him.

"Zip it old man! I ain't stopping till I get her back." Alex puts his phone away and finishes stacking the hay.

"Watch the tone with me boy or you'll get the boot out of here," the old man put the rake back where it belongs. "Now my work is done. Alex, remember to get the cow in the barn so it don't escape, it's gotta get brand by sunrise. "

"I got it. I got it." Alex became annoyed by the old man.

The old man shakes his head at Alex's actions before leaving to go home.

Alex takes his phone out again to call Camila but ends up going straight to voicemail. He shuts his phone off. "Fucking bitch."

He walks over to the field where the cow was munching on some grass.

"Let's go, Leslie." he puts a rope on the cow's neck and pulls her to go in the barn.

After many pulls, Alex finally got her in the barn. He was going to tie her when he heard something fall out back.

He checked to see what it was only to see the extra long wood has fallen down. He shrugged and decided to return to the cow.
When he turned around something sharp made him fall.

As he was on the ground, I grab him by the collar and punched him a few more times, watching the glass go deeper on his face and hearing something break from inside his mouth.

"Why oh why men like you could destroy an innocent mind but shattered when one gives you a taste of your own medicine."

He spits the blood on my face "Fuck you. "

I chuckled and hit his head on the ground before drag him to where the iron was getting hot and ready.

I tied his hands and feet together, putting him in a uncomfortable position. I pulled his pants down where his bare ass was showing.

I walk over to the iron, grabbing it as it was hot and walked back to him.

I pulled his hair back "This little pig went to the market," I pressed the heating iron on one side of his ass causing him to scream. "This little piggy went home," I pressed the heating iron on the other side. "This little piggy had roast beef," I put the heating iron in his mouth and kept it in there while he screamed inside with it in his mouth. "This little piggy had none," I pull the iron out of his mouth and he choked a few times. "This little piggy went..." I dragged him where the large pot was boiling with fire underneath it. "Oops I forgot to make you nice and tender," I poured the oil on his face. I grab him by the hair again and brought him closer to the pot. "Like I said, This little piggy went..." I slam his head into the pot, hearing the water boil even more than before. "THIS LITTLE PIGGY WENT WEE WEE WEE ALL THE WAY HOME!!!" I laughed as he was in there and see that his fingers were shaking completely fast until they were no longer moving at all.

I pulled him out and dropped him on his side, his face was completely burnt with his skin no longer looking like skin. His eyes were still opened and his lips fell out.

I grabbed the large piece of wood, looking at it then looking back at him.