Flapjacks

The Supermarket was just a few minutes away from now but Phoe couldn't help the silence that Bubbs was creating. He wasn't always quiet especially in the car, Gumball would throw in his casette, and play his favourite music and he would sing along with his hands pretending he was holding a mic.

He couldn't blame him though, the way Marshall acted was pretty off, speaking of Marshall, it reminded him of what he said.

It was weird that he must've been around someone homosexual, but maybe he's not. I mean his hair is pink, but he did tell me a lot about his past crush and girlfriends. He couldn't be gay. And if he was, what-who made him like that?

Phoe stopped the car by a near parking space at the downtown area just a few meters away from the store.

Gumball looked at the store from the window, it was definitely not the supermarket. He glared at Phoe, noticing he was already looking at him.

"Why are we stopping?" Gumball said more frustrated.

"Are you really gay?" Phoe asked serious as ever.

"Wha-Phoe! You too?" Gumball turned avoiding his gaze " I'm starting to see the similarities between you and that piece of shit."

"I mean, nothing's wrong if you are homosexual or anything. I wouldn't care." Phoe said pressing on the gas. "You're my best friend, I will understand. "

Gumball sighed. "I'm not gay," He looked at him "But thanks at least you're being more polite than that ass."

Gumball rested his face on the car window looking at a distance. "Some times, he can be so annoying."

It wasn't long enough before he realized that Peebs was staring into deep space talking about someone he hates. He may not be a judge of anything but, Gumball looked like he was more than just loathed with Marshall. He can see that, but asking him would make him flip, he'd hate him for a day.

Phoenix breathed in relief. "I'm glad, because if you did have homo feelings for me, either Fionna's going to flip or She'll be throwing you with the garbage." He chuckled as he rode off.

...

It was a bright Monday morning, Gumball was more than happy their classes doesn't start until eight. He was the one who would prepare the breakfast food he enjoyed doing the chores rather than just heading to the books.

Flapjacks were his special main course, and he made a lot of them. He knew 2 or 3 flapjacks wouldn't satisfy him. He didn't mind he liked it that way.

Phoe entered the kitchen and started making coffee. Gumball noticed that he was making coffee for more than 2 people.
He didn't bother to ask, it was just probably a new habit Phoe started. Phoe walked out with four cups of coffees placing them on the table, serving their Guests.
"Uh, Phoe. Are you sure Gumball's okay with me being here?" Marshall fiddled his fingers nervously.

"Uh, yeah of course." Phoe handed a cup of coffee.

"Forget it Mar-mar! Flapjacks are good!" Marshall's roomate nearly yelled.

Phoe hushed him giving the coffee."Quiet Lennard, Gumball doesn't like it when it's noisy in the morning." He whispered. "Oh speaking, I better check how the flapjacks are doing." He exited.

Phoe had his curiosity grow bigger than him, he wanted know if Bubbs had feelings for Marshall. He had to make a plan.

Worse is he didn't tell Gumball that Marshall was there. Oh well, he just hopes it ends well.

Gumball just finished the batch of flapjacks and laid them on a plate. He took them as he walked out of the kitchen to place it on the table and Phoe was just behind him following.