May I ask?

Gumball went down the stairs seeing Bonnie sitting by the dinner table his Auntie placing a plate of flapjacks on the table and Marshall holding a pan by the stove.

Marshall turned seeing Gumball staring at them from afar."Ah, gosh. I thought you weren't going to get your ass up from your bed." He says leaving the pan on the stove as he took a plate of flapjacks walking towards Bubbs. "I made them."

Gumball smiles taking a bite from the plate. It was delicious. It wasn't that perfect but for a starter it wasn't that bad. He smiles delightfully and takes another one.

"Now that's what I want to see." Marshall says handing the plate to him."The happy bubbs." He shoves him to the table.

Gumball sits dowm along with her Aunt and Bonnie as Marshall sat beside him for their breakfast.

"I am glad you could come by, Marshall, Gumball definitely needed to be with someone right now." Her Aunt says sipping from his tea.

"My pleasure Mrs. Mendell." Marshall smiles definitely shifting his eyes to Gumball
"Hey." He nudged his shoulder.

Gumball thought about his parents for a moment, he remembers her mother cooking pancakes enough for 3 and he was the fourth child, therefore none was always left for him.

Marshall nudged his shoulder making him snap from his thoughts. "Don't think about it" he says giving a merry smile.
"By the way Mrs. Mendell." He looks back at the woman.

"Yes dear?" She says after feeding Bonnie with a small piece from the Flapjack.

"Where's Mr.Mendell?" He says shoving in another bite.

"Oh you know your Uncle wakes up late everyday." She chuckles awkwardly.

"Reminds me of someone I know." Gumball grinned over to Marshall.

Marshall laughs, noticing who Gumball was referring to. "He must be really lucky to be married to a caring wife like you." He smiles putting his hand under the table touching Gumball's hand.

Gumball felt his hand brush against his and his fingers intertwined between the space.

"Oh, dear. Please son you don't have try so hard for genuine compliments. "She giggles.

"No really," he says tightening his grip on Gumball's hand. "I see where Gumball gets his personality. " he chuckles.

Mrs. Mendell laughs from his charm and didn't mind to refuse to his personal opinion over her. The door from upstairs flew open as his husband went dowm stairs.

"I see we have a visitor." He chuckles sitting down beside his wife.

"Now that were all here," he clears his throat looking at the couple. "I'd like to discuss and ask a favor from you guys."

"Sure, honey. What is it?" Mrs. Mendell says placing her hands on the table inching a little close to Marshall to hear his favor.

Gumball gulped he was unsure of what Marshall was going to ask. He thought maybe it was about something like babysitting Bonnie again, but when you think about he sounds like he was going to ask about courtship.

He didn't want to be sure but, Marshall gathering all of them in the dinner table was almost as if he was..

"I'd like to ask if-" Marshall stops and breathes in. "If all of you could come to the Family Festival this afternoon."

"A festival?" Mr. Mendell says. "I've never been in any of them from three years ago." He chuckled.

"That sounds splendid, dear." She says clampsing her hands together.