Straight-er

The next day, Gumball waked up early for the exhibit atbthe school grounds.

Every year Wallwerd University would host a City exhibit for all the people in town to see. The exhibition is cut in different areas, for Artworks, Poems, Short stories, Inventions and other things students have made.

Only the most outstanding are shown here. Gumball always wanted his invention to be featured in the so called "Ohlands City Fair". He has worked hard so much for it and this time it was just an hour before the Fair starts.

Simone helped him set up everything. Even though after the thing the other night Simone learned her lesson and just let Gumball be the star of the show she was okay being the assistant this time. Besides Gumball deserved all the credit.

It was time for the opening, people started rushing in and not long enough the school grounds was already full. People were every where some were joining games watching tricks and stuff.

And because of the packed people it was obvious that Gumball would already draw people with his invention.

"So how does it work Mr. Ward?"

"How much time did you spend on it?"

"What kind of fuels do you give it, or does it self charge?"

"Can it be used at home?"

It was definitely going to be a harsh day for him.

"Knock knock!" Someone was at the door.

Marshall twist and turned in his bed covering his ears with a pillow. "Get lost!"

"Guys, the exhibit started 3 hours ago." Phoe yelled from the door.

Marshall slowly got up rubbing his eyes checking the time on his phone.

It was 11:30. He couldn't believe he hasn't slept that much last night, He guessed it was why he woke up late.

He stood up shaking Lsp to wake up, but still didn't.  Marshall didn't bother to do it once again he'll probably would want to go any way.

He put on his Grey shirt and blue jeans, got money and his phone, he unlocked the door heading out.

Phoe impatiently tapped his foot."I've been waiting. For so long already."

"You're welcome." He grinned walking out the dorm building."Do how was last night with Fionna?"

"Oh it was grea-no! I'm not going to tell you anything about that." He chuckled.

Marshall laughed faintly. "I bet it was fun."

Phoe didn't bother to answer he just smiled teasingly. It is great that he already made the two become good friends. But it waw stopping him for them to get more than just being friends.

"So somehow you and Peebs, sealed the deal." He smirked.

"Peebs, you mean Gumball?" Marshall says a little nervous.

"Yeah, I call him that. So?" He says twitching his eye brows.

"So What?"

"Is he okay?"

"He's...okay."

"Mhmm," Phoe scratched his chin. "Right?" He rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He gives up. "Gumball's a great guy, okay?" He blushed a little, Phoe saw that clearly.

"You-" he smirked. "Like him." He poked Marshall teasingly.

Marshall brushed his hair back. "N-no.."

"Why are you stuttering?" He bumps his shoulder lightly.

"I'm n-not!" Marshall bit down his lip covering his face. The red of his blood already over powered his face.

He again remembers the way Gumball would look at him. That time the other day when he hugged him tight. The time when he lifted him up to get the milfbon the top shelf, and he still remembers the strawberry scented shirt he wore a few days ago

"OKAY!" He shouted, but good thing not a lot of people were around. "I like Gumball."

Phoe stared in awe, he wasn't believing this. Finally!

It was kind of weird though he actually first predicted that Gumball would be the one who would have feelings first, but this was better.

He smiled. "So you told him?"

"I did." Marshall said still covering his face.

"What did you say?"

"I told him I wanna be with him." He uncovered his face and pulled his hair. "But he tought I wanted to ho with him to buy milk! FUCKING MILK!"

"Woah!" Phoe stared at Marshall just disappointed. "That's hard. Like really!"

"I don't understand it anymore. " Marshall sobbed.

"Don't worry, bruh. I'll help you!"