Hygrangea

Breakfast was over, Marshall washed the dishes while keeping an eye over at Bonnie, if she changes the channel.

It wasn't long when he rinsed the last plate and placed it on the cabinet. He wiped his wet hands on the dish clotj throwing it somewhere nearby or y'know whatever.

He walked pass Bonnie, and was pleased she hadn't changed the channel since he was ordered by Gumball to wash the dishes.

Speaking of Sugar Daddy.

"Hey, Bon bon. Where did Daddy go?" He says leaning against the couch behind her.

"Oh, y'know probably staring into Mommy's batch of flowers again?" She says shrugging. "He consider it as his 'daily routine'." She mimics it with a Gumball accent.

Marshall chuckles."Bubba, stares at flowers?"

"Who is Bubba? I think you mean Bobelson not, Bubba." She says "Say it with me, Bah-Bel-Sun! C'mon say it with me."

"I think, I'm going to check on him now." He says going out of the door leaving Bonnie to confuse herself.

But Bonnie ended up switching the channel to the Roger Battle show.

Marshall looked out at the sun rising from the horizon afar. He's eyes shifted down at Gumball who was indeed staring into a bush of blue flowers.

Marshall walked beside him and Gumball notices he was there.

"Oh, hey." He says looking back at the dirt taking a sip from gis home made latte.

"What the hell is going on with you?" He says trying to see what Bubbs was looking at, which was practically nothing.

"Just looking down at these bushes."

"Why?" He chuckles.

"I don't know."

"Why don't you don't know?"

Gumball sighed holding his cup with to hands pulling in for a sip."These are my Mom's favourite. "

Marshall rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly chuckling, pretending he didn't hear it. "Do you miss her?"

"No." He sighs. "Infact I kinda hate her. I know it's not what I'm supposed to feel, which I try to not, but somehow I want to shout at her face for a reason." He looks over at Marshall. "That's why I look at these flowers, because I let all my anger into them. Infact I was just talking to them a few seconds before you came." He laughs nervously.

Marshall just looked plain shocked as he saw a blush run over his nose.

"Stupid, isn't it?" He laughs. "Talking to flowers..." he shook his head  as if he was disappointed at someone.

"I think it's a great idea, letting all your anger pass away like that." He chuckled. "Maybe some day when you see your parents again, you would have the courage to forgive them, I bet they'll understand. "

"R-really?"

"Mhhmm.." he places his arms around his shoulders pulling him closer."Don't worry about it, besides I can be your Mommy too, bet you've never had the chance too."

Gumball chuckled placing his head against his shoulders. "That's really nice of you, Marsh." He sighs gently."But I think I can hear Bonnie watching Roger Battle, mind turning it off."

"Right!"

...

"Now it's my turn," Marshall says grabbing the dice as he shakes it violently in his hands."Please be five, please be five." He whispers as he closed his eyes. He threw the dice as it lands into the board.

"Six! Haha so close!" Gumball says standing from his seat mockinh him."Now you can never have the chance to get Princess Abiana's Double take potion." He laughs maniacly. "I'm going to Win!"

"Yes, you are correct." He grinned. "But! I have the card of infinite wishes from puppy-cat puppy's workshop deal. I wish to go back one space!" He laughs back at his fantastic strategy.

"Gah, Nooo! You got the potion and you destroyed the cave of life." He dumps his head into his hands. "I never win this game." He says sobbing a little into his hands.

"Hey, Bubbs. Don't be down.  I-" He looks at the cards laid on the floor."I coul- I could unwish it if you want."

Gumball didn't reply instead he scooted and drop his face into his knees. "No it's okay." He sobbed.

Marshall felt a little guilty as he took his Unwish card and redone everything. "There your turn now." He pats his head.

Gumball sobbed as he looked at the board noticing it was indeed unwished and back to normal. He smiles and slammed his hand on the board. Surprising Marshall.

"Haha, you soft warrior." He grins devilishly and took out the card." Not only you have brought back my cave of life, It reseted all of my dead warriors, therefore all your attacks are nothing to me." He laughs maniacly again standing up from his seat, throwing all his cards away.

"Do we have to keep playing, Marshall?" Bonnie says  squirming in his lap."This is the point of the game where Bobelson gets a little...well..weird." she looks over at Gumball who was jumping up and down on the couch.

"Uh, Bubbs. I think it's time you settle down." Marshall scratched his head.

"Settle down? Those words thy speak have never been foretold to yee." He pointed to Marshall and laughs with a very low voice.

"And..we lost him" Bonnie says sliding her hands down his face.

Then the door bell rang repeatedly  as if it was in a hurry. Gumball finally snapped as he went down from the couch, running to the door. He then saw it was his Fosters.

"Oh, wow!" He takes their luggages realizing they had a new bag. He thought they probably bought it to their trip. "You guys came earlier than expected."

"Of course we did. We actually came early beca-" her Aunt stopped when Bonnie came in for a hug.

"Mommy! I had so much fun! Marshall is really nice to be with, he twirls me around anf nuzzles my nose!" She says raising her hands in the air."Can he be my baby sitter again next time?"

Her Aunt looked over at Marshall who was waving while cleaning all the card games and dices putting them in a box.

"He does look like a good help, was he?" She whispers to Gumball.

"Yup, he definitely was." Gumball answered looking back at Marshall.

"Bobelson, honey. As I was saying." She says holding binnw in her hands. "We came home early to show you people who are eager to meet you." She says backing up a little as a couple came infront of Gumball.

"Bobelson, baby cakes." The woman whispers wrapping her arms around him."Me and your father missed you so much."

Gumball widened his eyes nearly feing nauseous to see both of them, it was a really wrong time for them to meet.

A really wrong time.