Chapter 2.

Okay so I gotta do this. Modest! had called me for an interview but they did not mention for whom was I supposed to work I was excited and nervous to the core. Marcus had said I had to look professional..hmm...I walked up to my cupboard. Rummaging through my drawers I searched for something formal. I finally decided upon a white fitting shirt, a jet black pencil skirt and a black women's tuxedo. I quickly dressed up into my formal attire. I decided upon doing my hair in a high ponytail. I applied some makeup, some mascara and some gloss and I was good to go. I wore my black pencil heels and took my side purse with some money, my credit card, makeup, sanitizer and a small water bottle and some glucose biscuits just in case. I had also tucked in safety medicines in case I needed them. I was good to go. I saw the address on my cellphone and sat in my car. I muttered a best of luck to me and well I trailed off to Modest!'s office. I reached there at 9.45pm exact and waited. I went to the reception and said,"Hello I'm Amanda Willington. Mr. Marcus had called me yesterday for an interview for the job of personal doctor." The lady at the reception typed something onto the computer and said," Yeah! Welcome Amanda. You'll be having an appointment with Marcus Wohler in five minutes. I'll call you. Kindly sit." I smiled and went back to the waiting room. I looked around and smiled stupidly on seeing One Direction's poster put up there next to Little Mix and JLS. I was then called by the receptionist and she led me to a room. I sat  on the chair and waited for Mr.Marcus to come. He then came in through the door talking on the phone and sipping a starbucks cappuccino. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He then hung up and said," You must be Amanda I'm not mistaken." I nodded. He sat down on the chair in front of me and looked at me and said," Impressive." I blushed. He discussed some of my degrees and asked me a few questions which I answered confidently. He smiled again and said," Great! You have a lot of confidence eh?" I smiled. I then asked," Umm...if I am selected for whom will I be working and what will I have to do?" Marcus looked up and said," I don't know that darling I'll inform you soon. We have the post for JLS and One Direction and the manager's personal doctors empty. Lets see what you get. Well just wait here I'll be back in a jiffy." He went out. I fiddled with my phone and then got up to go to the door as I heard some noises. I perched on the door and listened. Suddenly the door opened and I was about to fall when two muscular hands caught me. I opened my eyes to see a curly haired boy holding me from falling. I was lost in his eyes for a minute. Then I felt the world going black and I fainted. I woke up later to see five extremely cute guys hovering overmy head. A blonde one eating wafers..a black haired guy fixing his hair in the glass, a curly haired guy looking out of the window, a striped t-shirt guy talking on the phone and the last one sleeping in a corner like a baby angel. I woke up and everyone looked at me. It then hit me-THEY WERE ONE DIRECTION. I tried to control my fangirl emotions. They introduced themselves. "I'm Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall hahaha " I smiled and said," I'm Amanda...what just happened? and could I get some water please?" Niall ran up with a glass of water and the wafers he was eating. I took the water and pooped out an aspirin from my purse and gulped it in. I then got down from the sofa and asked," Where is Mr. Marcus? I am here for the personal doctor interview actually and he asked me to wait." Harry went out and said" She's up!" Marcus came running in and said," The doctor fainted hahaha..I hope you're okay honey?" I smiled and nodded. He said," I'll be calling you today by 7pm to tell you the results. Hope for the best! Thankyou for coming." I smiled. I waved to Marcus and the boys cheekily smiled and waved back.I went a bit red. As I was walking out Harry came running and shouted," Amanda!" I turned around to see him going. I stopped and he came and handed me over my phone. He said," It dropped when you fainted. Here you go:)" " Thanks a lot Mr.Styles." I muttered as I was out of breath. He said," Oh please love! Call me Harry. Nice meeting you I gotta go or else Marcus will kill me." I laughed and turned to leave when he said," Oh and by the way you look hot!" I blushed and said," Thankyou. You always do." He smirked and we went our ways. I reached home soon, had my bath and it was already 7pm. I sat nervously with my phone. My phone lit up- Incoming call from Marcus Wohler. I clicked Accept and put it to my ear. "Hello Amanda this is Marcus. There is a bad news and a good news for you."...

*Hey guys! New chapter will be up soon. Please do vote and follow me. You guys can always message me. What do you think will Marcus say? Will she be selected or not? Will she meet the boys again?...Suspense unfold in the next chapter.