Chapter 12

LIAM'S P.O.V.

She was staring out of the window and I was almost on the verge of crying. I had been so rude to her. I love Danielle and I will always love her no matter what...Why did this have to happen? Why did I even kiss Amanda...And now she's pissed with me. She had consoled me when I and Danielle broke up and that kiss...I know I was just trying to divert myself from Dani...By using Amanda..I didn't want to hurt her feelings and I know Niall likes her and Harry too and I am just a person who wants her to role play Danielle for me. I'm such a selfish arse. I'm gonna apologize to her and tell her everything and try to be friends with her instead of trying to use her as Dani. She hummed " Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake and I gathered all my courage and kept my hand on hers. Everyone was sleeping. Harry had his mouth open and Niall was drooling..Zayn and Louis slept against each other. She shuddered at my touch and looked at me. There was a sadness in her eyes. Her eyes grew glossy as she looked into my eyes and she tried to pull her hand away. I took off her earphones and talked to her. I told her how I felt...And what was going in my head when I kissed her. "I'm sorry Amanda. I just see Dani in you and I don't want to hurt your feelings. I just don't wanna use you as a Dani toy. I feel like hitting myself for even starting this. Don't fall in love with me or anything. Can we be friends? like start it all over again? I know I am not worth an apology but just this one time?" I said to her. To my surprise she held my hand and said, "Yes Liam. I understand. I forgive you. You can talk to me anytime about anything. I know how you feel...Your hormones are just overpowering you...You need a bit of Dopamine in your brain and you'll be good. Just relax and try to stay as happy as possible. I am sure you will find Your Dani soon. And she will be lovelier than anyone." I hugged her and we had already reached the airport. I woke up everyone. Zayn carried my bag as my hand was injured.

AMANDA'S P.O.V.

I had just forgiven Liam and I kinda felt good...As soon as we got down from the car. We were swarmed with paps. They asked random questions. " Hey Harry how do you expect New York to be?" one man asked and Harry stupidly answered, " Like New York duh" and everyone laughed. Then a lady asked Liam, "Liam what happened to your hand? did you get into a fight?" and Liam pulled me ahead and said, "No not at all. I was helping our lovely doctor Amanda to make pizza and the knife happened to like my finger so....I just hurt myself hahaha." I giggled and we moved ahead and were soon inside the plane where no one bothered us. I sat in between Liam and Zayn. I told Zayn whatever had happened in the car and he said, " I knew Daddy Payne can't hurt anyone. Just be careful lil sister" and he kissed my head and plugged earphones and started listening to Michael Jackson. We fastened our seatbelts and the plane started moving. Out of horror I caught Liam's hand and squeezed it. He smiled and patted my back and we were soon in the air. My ears felt like they had bubbles in them. I then looked at Liam. He was sleeping peacefully. There was a feather in his hair. I removed it and kissed his cheek. He fluttered his eyes and I took a picture of him. He then smiled in his sleep and said, " I love you Dani...." I felt like a thousand knives had stabbed me right in the heart. I then got up and went to the washroom and cried for a bit and then came back after fixing my face. I sat on my seat and remembered Liam's words, " Don't fall in love with me or anything..."

*Hey sweetums! So do you think Amanda has fallen for Liam? Or will she find love in Niall or Harry? Who do you ship? #Linda #Amiall or #Amarry ? Comment below and tell me new ideas and your opinions! Please follow me and vote! Share with everyone! Next chapter will be up soon! Till then keep thinking...what does " Don't fall in love with me or anything" mean! THANKS A LOT FOR 1.2 K READS! LETS TRY TO GET MORE VOTES AND I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN!...Love ya nandos!*