Chapter 15

"He said what left my heart stabbed with a knife..."

Niall swayed to and fro in his sleep and whispered, " Don't go to him Amanda, I love you more." and he dozed back to his deep sleep. I was in a state of peril and a tear tricked down my cheek. I got up and tried to walk away but Niall caught my hand in his sleep and pulled me towards him. I patted his head and somehow let go his hand and went towards the kitchen. I wiped my tears and finished washing the dishes. Harry said, "What happened Amanda? Nialler's okay right?". I forced a smiled and said, " Yeah! he's wayy better!" Harry let out a cheeky smile and help me put the dishes back into place. Tomorrow was their interview and then concert. Time for action! I made Harry sleep and checked Niall's temperature. It was normal. I gave him a shot of sedatives so he'd sleep well and went to sleep in my room.

*Next morning*

My eyes shot open at 6 and I went to have my bath. I went to Niall's room and saw he was fast asleep. I went to him and kissed his forehead. " Wakey Wakey Nialler, Its time for work!". He made a pouty face and said in his rough sexy irish accent, " No mum, me tired." I slapped his cheek playfully and he broke into a smile. He sheepishly opened his eyes and said, " Goodmorning Doctor." I smiled and winked at him. "I'll send Liam to help you have a bath okay?" I said. Niall widened his eyes, " Can't you help?" I went red and got up and walked towards the door and said, " No silly!" and I heard Niall's epic laughter. What a way to start the day. Harry and Louis were sleeping like teddy bears and I whistled loudly and Louis screamed, " SOMEBODY NEEDS HELP! SUPERMAN IS HERE!" and jumped out of his bed. I burst into laughter and Harry sat up rubbing his eyes and yawning in an angelic way making my jaw drop. "What the hell is happening here? Can't you let a poor boy sleep?" Louis pulled Harry's cheeks and Harry's dimples appeared. I smiled and shouted, " BE READY IN AN HOUR!" and out of nowhere Harry screamed, " AYE AYE CAPTAIN!". I laughed and went to Liam and Zayn's room. Liam was sleeping peacefully cuddled up with his turtle stuff toy and I went and poked his cheek. " Batman Payne! You gotta save the world! Get up! An Irish arse is in danger!" I said and Liam smiled and his eyes shot open, " Batman Payne is sleepy. Call Robin please." I giggled and swatted his arm playfully. " You gotta help Niall have his bath okay. He's a little weak." Liam sat up and muttered, " Yes ma'am. Any other orders I could follow?" and I said, "Help me wake up Zayn!". It was the most difficult task waking up Zayn. Liam got down from his bed and we both started shaking Zayn back and fro, " Zayn Zayn Zayn Zayn Zayn Zayn Zayn Zayn Zayn Zayn wake upppp Zaynnnnnnnn!" and Zayn lifted his hand to punch me and I dodged so it hit Liam's crotch and Liam squealed, " ZAYN! CAREFUL MATE! YOU'LL RIP MY BALLS OFF!" and I burst into laughter. Zayn flashed his amazing smile and woke up,"Sorry mate. I was playing star wars in my dream...". Liam chuckled and said, " I know what you were doing in your dream now get up!". "Ready in an hour!" I ordered and both of then saluted me. I went to the kitchen and started making some pasta with white sauce for all. Soon everyone was shuffling down the stairs and then it happened...

*hey guys! how are you? I was caught up in my final exams and hey guess what! I passed with awesome marks! I'll be updating more often from now. So sorry for the wait! Hope y'all like it! Comment your ideas and views below or simply inbox me! Please follow me and vote and I'll update more often! Love you nandos xx *