Chapter 13

"Don't fall in love with me or anything"

The words stung me..I was drifting to falling for Liam. I had to stop myself. Suddenly Zayn shook me," Whoa! lil sis? you okay sweetie?" he asked. I responded with a NO. He put his arm around me and I told him how Liam had said that I musn't fall in love with him and all and how he just said Dani's name in his sleep. Zayn said, " He's not your guy Amanda..There are 2 others who like you...I guess try and give them a chance...Maybe you'll find true love?...I also struggled...I loved the wrong girl but now I got my Perrie...You will be someone's Perrie...Very soon...Okay? Liam is a sweet guy and he is mad in love with Dani...Forget him..." I smiled and nodded. I then looked out of the window...It was getting dark..I decided to watch a movie. I heard a scream, "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! HE'S GONNA DIE!" . I got up and ran towards the direction of the scream. There lay a man bleeding...He had hit an open nail and cut his wrist. I tore a piece of my scarf and got my First Aid Kit. I washed the wound with peroxide solution and covered it with neosporin powder and dressed the wound. The flight attendant helped the man sit up. I gave him a dose of glucose and he was okay. The woman thanked me and I returned to the seat. Niall patted my back, "Superwoman Amanda!" I giggled and continued to watch my movie and I slept off eventually. In the morning I was leaning on Liam's shoulder and he was leaning on my head. I woke up with a start and so did Liam. " Sorry..I didn't mean to" he said. I smiled and I washed my face and woke up everyone else. We were soo  in New York and on our way to the hotel. Niall and Harry had been trying to get close to me all this while and Liam was too rude to talk. I didn't bother and we scraped through the paps and were on our way. As we reached our hotel, Niall went for a bath. I made tea for everyone. I heard a scream from the bathroom. I ran there to see Niall on the floor.....

*Hey guys! I was down with flu! sorry its a short chapter! Next chapter is gonna be "Valentine's Day Special!" Who is Amanda gonna accept? And what happened to Niall? Will he make it? Who do you ship? #Amiall #Linda or #Amarry ? Comment below! and don't forget to vote! Keep those reads going up. Thanks guys! Love ya nandos*