Chapter 9

AMANDA'S P.O.V.

So they went off leaving me with the Pervert Styles himself. I just then broke the long silence by saying,"Mind if we go in?" to which Harry nodded and we walked in. Thankfully he was in disguise so we didn't get any "Oh its Harry Styles in a lingerie store" looks from people. I then went to a corner and picked up stuff. Harry was smirking and I was going red. However Harry points to a weird looking bra and I laugh loudly getting people to stare at me. I then quietly picked up few designer stuff and then went for billing. Harry was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he was trying on some bras :P. I then walked out of the store to see Harry standing and fidgeting with some packet. I went to him and he smiled. I returned the smile but the experience of buying undergarments with Harry Styles was terrible. "Where were you?" I asked and he said ,"Just somewhere roaming. I didn't wanted to try bras on so...". I chuckled and we went to the car. The boys had taken their stuff and we all sat in the car after stuffing a lot of bags in the car. Soon we were home after a lot of shopping. I needed to go to the medical store to purchase "Things" but how do I say it? "Guys I need to purchase more stuff. I'll be back yeah?" I said and got up to go but Niall followed me and said that he'll come along. In the car I told him, "You'll be embarassed but I need to go to the medical store to purchase my stuff." I could see Niall going red but he smiled and said that its okay with him, "Not that I didn't have girlfriends before. I know it. Its fine." Thank god! Niall was so sweet. I got down and went in and took a basket and went around putting stuff in it. I felt my ears going red when I put in "Things" but Niall was cool about it so...Anyways we went to pay and the man on the counter saw us and smiled. "Going on a holiday?" he asked us. I nodded. He took out a few packets and handed it to Niall and said, "You'll need these."..To my horror...they were..err...Condoms and Niall was totally red and me even worse. I tried to smile and paid and ran to the car. In the car, there was a long silence and then both of us burst out laughing. What a day...First undergarments and now this. Whoa! it was 5. We needed to pack. We went home and Niall put " the packets" on the table. Zayn saw them and his eyes went wide. " You two? did?...err...what? why? when? how?" I looked at Niall and we laughed. We told him the story and he also laughed. We then started packing. Soon everyone was done but me. I went to my room upstairs and saw a small bag kept there. I went upto it and saw a pretty black dress in it. There was a letter saying , "You'll be wearing it soon..hope you like it. Your welcome:) ~Harry" I smiled as I packed it as well in my things and we were all set to go. We had 3 hours to sleep so everyone went to their respective rooms and slept. I was about to lie down on my bed when someone knocked the door...

*Cliffhanger! Guys please vote and share this book! Please get it to popular fanfics and I will love youu:)....what do you think will happen next?...comment or message your ideas and reviews about the book! Ily all x*