Chapter 10

I was about to sleep when I heard a knock on my door. I groaned and opened the door to find a teary eyed Liam standing. I gasped and ran upto him. His eyes were red and tear marks were all over his face. I hugged him and he burst out crying. "Mind i-if I c-come in?" Liam asked between sobs. I pulled him inside and closed the door. I made him sit on the bed. "What happened Liam? tell me honey.." I said. A tear fell from Liam's eyes and I wiped it and rubbed circles in his back which made him feel good. "She..she broke up with me. I and She we..us.." and he burst out crying. I made him put his head on my lap and I patted his head. He then said , "Twitter...t-they bullied her and s-she couldn't take it. W-we were so h-happy. I-I love her so much...Amanda why did this happen!?" he sobbed and cried more. I patted his head and he continued, "I was gonna give her a promise ring today and..s-she m-messaged me..". I caressed his hair and wiped his tears. " Its over Liam..its all over." was what the text said as he showed me his phone. "I called her and asked her why to which she said that she was a normal dancer and twitter hate was getting over her. She couldn't take it anymore and she wanted us to be friends thats it" he blurted out and then sniffled loudly. I patted his head and said, "Liam..do you still love her a lot?". He looked at me and said , "More than anything in this world. She was the only girl who was my everything. I can't live without her Amanda I want to die." I hushed him and kissed his forehead. " Everything happens for a reason Liam. I know she also loves you but she needs some time and space. Liam please don't think about dying. I know you will never get anyone like her. I am sure she lost a very big piece of her heart. Just give it some time. It will work out baby..Relax" I said and hugged him. He hugged back and said," You're sure she'll come back? Amanda I can't live a day without her and now..I can't take this", and he burst into sniffles. I hugged him even tighter and rubbed circles in his back. I got up and took him with me. " W-where are we g-going?" he asked. I said , "Just to make you feel better." And he came along. I started the car.I drove to the ice-cream shop and got down with him. I was freezing so he took out his coat and gave it to me. I smiled and I ordered for the both of us. " How did you know I liked mint chip?" Liam asked. I said, "I didn't know we had the same taste." he gave me a small smile and we got our ice-creams. I then drove to a nearby lake and took out a mattress from my car. I always keep one just in case. I spread it out on the grass and sat down. I patted the space next to me and Liam sat next to me. We slowly ate our ice-creams and I began telling him about my childhood. "Liam you know once when I was 15 my school took me to an amusement park. I am so scared of rides and I went to the Ghost house. I was looking around and a ghost guy came out of nowhere. I was so horrified that I slapped him and he looked at me and made a sad face. I said sorry and ran away...Next time while coming out, the same guy came but he had his hands over his cheeks hahahaha" I said and Liam laughed. I lied down and stared at the stars and so did he. He said, "Thanks Amanda. I don't know what I would have done without you." I smiled and looked at him. His eyes were gleaming and his face was glowing under the stars. He leaned towards me and kissed me. It was a passionate one. I kissed him back. I ran my hand through his hair and he placed his hand on my waist. He kissed my neck and I moaned I then kissed him again. I then separated. I knew he felt cheated. A tear fell from his eye. I hugged him , "Don't say anything. I know it was just at the moment. No one will know about it. You and Danielle are still meant for each other. Sorry Liam." I managed to stutter but he couldn't help it but kissed me again. I couldn't break his heart by denying. We then lay down under the moon hand in hand. I looked at my watch and said, "Its 12. We have a flight soon Liam. Lets get up." He nodded and we got up and sat in the car. We were home soon and he got down the car and hugged me , "Thankyou Amanda. I don't know what we are but I am a bit confused. I'm sorry." I smiled and said, "Its okay Liam. Take your time. Actually I am also confused...I don't know who I like..." .He gave me a small smile, "Whom? as in...you are seeing someone?" he said and I regretted what I had just said. But being the sweetheart he is. He simply smiled and we went in the house..We had to prepare for a long trip..

*So guys! I am backk..Hope you liked this chapter...Who do you ship? #Linda #Amiall or #Amarry ? Comment your reviews! love ya'll. Follow me and vote and ask friends to read:)x Merry Christmas!*