Chapter 16

Everyone was shuffling down the stairs and then it happened...

Harry missed a step and he slipped and fell bam. He rolled down the stairs and hit the ground with a loud thud. Everyone's eyes widened and the spoon in my hand dropped and I ran to him. His head was bleeding and his lip had a big cut. I think he had fractured his arm. I asked Liam and Zayn to help me lift Harry and take him to the room while Louis called up the management people and told them that today's interview had to be cancelled as Harry had a bad fall. Niall's eyes were tearing up and I hugged him , " He'll be fine Nialler. I'm there right?" I said and he buried his head in my neck and sobbed. Liam took Niall with him and I asked Zayn to help me. I took peroxide solution in cotton and wiped Harry's head. Harry screamed, " It stings Amanda!" and he kinda fainted becuase of the fall. I asked Zayn to get some water while I wiped his cut and head with the cotton. He had a really bad cut but thankfully not that bad so no stitches for him. I applied antiseptic cream on his wound and placed a cotton pad over it and Zayn helped me tape it. His wounds were covered and done. Now his arm. I took his arm and moved it a little and Harry started moving vigourously and I figured that it was a sprain as the joint was moving so no bone fracture. I took some Spray and put it on the hand and tied a temporary plaster around it and then sprayed little water on Harry's face. His eyes flickered and opened. Liam came in along with Louis and Niall and they sat with Harry. I asked, " Haz are you okay? Does it hurt a lot?" and he nodded. I kissed the top of his head and sat by him. "W-will I b-be okay Ama-Amanda?" he managed to stutter and I nodded. I gave him a dose of pain relief injection and made him sleep.

Oh man what was happening. I hope he'll be fine. I am sure he will be. I closed the door and went to the balcony where I found Niall sobbing. I walked upto him. "Nialler, why are you crying sweetheart? Harry is gonna be okay. You need to smile and make Harry feel better." Niall looked towards me. "Its all my fault..I asked him to rush up and he fell. Its all my fault. Slap me Amanda." he said and burst into tears. I hugged him tightly and said, " No sweetie, its not your fault. He simply missed a step! He'll be alright in no time! Now stop crying. Please? " and Niall looked up and I wiped the tears off his blue eyes. I just stared into them and I didn't know how or when it happened but he just leaned forward and kissed my lips. I was in some other world and Zayn walked in placing his shoes on the floor with a thud and I snapped back to reality and I pulled back. Zayn stood there wide eyed and I looked at Niall and then at Zayn. Okay what just happened?

I just walked into my room and sat on the bed bursting into tears. What was wrong? First Liam then Harry and now Niall and Niall liked me too and Harry was sick. I threw my pillow across the room and cried. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it. I wiped my tears and saw Liam standing. He saw me all red eyed and he came in and shut the door and I just turned to face him and I felt the world swirl around me and everything went black....

The last thing I remembered was a voice in my head saying..." I love you more Amanda.." I tried to figure out whose voice it was but I just blacked out.......

*Hey waddup guys! How are you all? I'm really really busy nowdays and you guys need to vote! the more votes I get...The more I'll update! Hope you liked this chapter as you guys wanted "doctor parts" . So whom do you ship? #Amiall , #Amarry or #Linda COMMENT! AND MESSAGE ME YOUR AMAZING IDEAS! THANKYOU! VOTE PLEEEEASE♥

Love you nandos*