Chapter 14

I ran to see Niall on  the floor. My eyes widened. There was all vomit on the floor. I ran upto him. He was not responding, I checked his heart rate. He was breathing YES! " Harry! Zayn! Lou! Payno! Come fast!!!!!!" I screamed and they all came running. Lou with a pan, Liam with a golf club, Harry with a teddy bear and Zayn in a karate position. I heard laughs behind me..Niall had opened his eyes and he was smiling weakly..He mumbled something. I went closer and heard him say " Whats the teddy gonna do? " I stifled a laugh and then the boys picked him up and put him on the bed. " Careful with the Irish arse Lou" Liam said and I giggled. I checked Niall's temperature, it was little high. He said his stomach was paining. I gave him some medicines and a sweet syrup to ease the pain a bit. I kissed his cheek and soon he was fast asleep.

I walked outside into the hall and grumbled to myself, " Oh noo...still gotta make food.." but Harry tapped my shoulder and said , " No worries love, Chef Harry has managed everything...The boys have gone out to dinner...Its you and me now". I smiled and went to my room, opened my bag and got myself changed, washed my face and put a little makeup and went down. Harry was standing by the stairs with an open hand, "May I escort the beautiful lady?" he said and I placed my hand on his and we went to the dining table. He had put candle lights and made pasta cooked in white sauce for dinner along with wine. I was dazed and I sat down. He was looking his handsome self. I smiled and he said " You look beautiful today. If you weren't my doctor I would have married you" and I giggled saying , " Keep it in your pants Styles!" and he let out his toothy grin. We ate and the food was delicious and we talked about ourselves. It turned out that Harry had a journal in which he wrote his secrets and songs, he liked wearing rings and he had a huge love for bananas. He cracked his stupid knock knock jokes and I laughed like an idiot. Harry was really sweet. I liked him. I helped him wash the dishes and we blew bubbles at each other. He then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and he smiled in the kiss. He put his hands around my waist and kissed my neck and I moaned. As I was about to kiss him I heard a noise. I let go Harry and ran to Niall's room. He was turning and tossing in his bed and probably having a nightmare. I sat next to him and wiped the sweat beads off his head and neck. He seemed to calm down at my touch. He calmed and as he was going to doze off to the land of sleep again...He said what left my heart stabbed with a knife...

.

.

.

.
*HEY GUYS! I'M BACK! I WAS DOWN WITH TYPHOID AND COULD NOT UPDATE. SORRY! I'M GONNA GET MORE STEAMY SCENES AND CUTE SCENCES IN THE BOOK ALSO MORE DOCTOR STUFF. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK NIALL SAID? AND WHOM DO YOU SHIP? #Amiall #Amarry or #Linda Comment below! Message me your ideas and be a part of the story by helping me decide the story:) Loads of love guys! thanks and please vote and follow me! Love y'all. Have fun.*